Thread Rating:
  • 35 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
Saik's Profiles - Crafting, Gathering and DoM/DoW + Unspoiled Nodes!
(09-19-2014, 11:48 PM)dNh301 Wrote:  
(09-19-2014, 03:16 AM)saik1992 Wrote:  I've just been doing the same, that's what was weird for me, it didn't work for me xD

Gonna check the DPS tomorrow and give you credits for the edit if it over-dps'es my old Parse anyway :)

No need for all that besides I wasn't done editing it for to work for my blm 100% yet just was proof of concept of the flare but like you said you did the same and didn't work for you. Plus it is 99% your profile still lol.

Edit: Oh wow I uploaded wrong one anyway that I accidentally removed blizzard III all together gah. Anyway fixed and I know what you mean by the Flare thing now. If convert isn't up to begin with it tries flare anyway but after that first time it won't do again for 180 seconds. But I added flare rotation on filter 1 anyway. Thunder stuff on 2 in case you are killing mobs really quickly its almost pointless to cast thunder.

Yeah and if you just put Thunder on a filter and this filter is out the profile should scathe :) That's been my intention of putting all this together - and when you're moving it should also scathe (should..)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Saik's Profiles - Crafting, Gathering and DoM/DoW + Unspoiled Nodes! - by saik1992 - 09-20-2014, 03:45 AM