Thread Rating:
  • 35 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
Saik's Profiles - Crafting, Gathering and DoM/DoW + Unspoiled Nodes!
Dropbox moved, and I lost alot of Data due to changing my Dropbox Account.

If I'm able to get into gathering/crafting soon, I will update everything. But for now, I'll need to progress through content.

Some random gathering meshes I made to level my DoH/DoL classes.. They may bug out once every now and then - I'm only running them for like 30-60 minutes each, and will make sure they are flawless for this amount of time.

Also some crafting profiles to spam crafts, you may want to edit them a bit to fit with your Craftmanship!! I'll make an easier to edit one when I find some time to do.

My public Minion dropbox
Conjurer/WHM DPS for leveling, I'm having trouble setting up my skills because the new skill editor is so confusing T_T
I spent the entire day yesterday setting up the unspoiled nodes and it doesn't work... the bot would do one and then stay hanging forever and won't move agan even if the same node repop... I suck at this :(
(09-06-2014, 09:41 AM)spazcabbage Wrote:  Conjurer/WHM DPS for leveling, I'm having trouble setting up my skills because the new skill editor is so confusing T_T

the new skill editor is pretty easy add your skill. Set the Player settings if required, set the target settings if required. its just broken down by type. Same options are there as before. and some added new ones. all my old profiles work excatly the same as they did before.
(09-06-2014, 09:41 AM)spazcabbage Wrote:  Conjurer/WHM DPS for leveling, I'm having trouble setting up my skills because the new skill editor is so confusing T_T

Working on one as we write.

(09-06-2014, 10:27 AM)eacosta Wrote:  I spent the entire day yesterday setting up the unspoiled nodes and it doesn't work... the bot would do one and then stay hanging forever and won't move agan even if the same node repop... I suck at this :(

Don't worry :) I am currently Uploading my navmeshes to my Dropbox Folder as I noticed I can share them that way. I'll just need to setup Fragrant Logs and some 3 Star Stuff later on when I am able to gather them.
I finally got the unspoiled nodes to somewhat work, it misses one or two nodes but is better than nothing, then I went LD, when I logged back to the game there is nothing, only the markers are there but all my unspoiled additions are gone... how can this happen?
(09-06-2014, 05:21 PM)eacosta Wrote:  I finally got the unspoiled nodes to somewhat work, it misses one or two nodes but is better than nothing, then I went LD, when I logged back to the game there is nothing, only the markers are there but all my unspoiled additions are gone... how can this happen?

Try an LUA reload or Start the Bot as Administrator. Also make sure your Minion Folder is set to allow File-writing - Screenshot below.

[Image: 3fe1603d45.png]

If this does not fix your Issue - I will be Uploading some files as well as a Guide on how-to Implement them into all your People's Minion Folder for Unspoiled Node's :) -- Done that - Check OP - I've successfully managed to Transfer my settings to 2 different PC's and a Local fresh Install of Minion so take your time and read wisely :D - You will need to recreate Skillmanager Profiles btw.
(09-06-2014, 01:40 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  

the new skill editor is pretty easy add your skill. Set the Player settings if required, set the target settings if required. its just broken down by type. Same options are there as before. and some added new ones. all my old profiles work excatly the same as they did before.

I really appreciate your work mate, tho your SMN Profile is just a Huge DPS loss and most other Profiles are as well a 15-30% DPS Loss / Pure MP/TP Drain. - Those are more for the Grinding mode but less for playing in Assist.

Edit:

Can anyone check the Attached BLM Profile and tell me wether Swiftcast Flare works for them or not? And maybe give me a hint why it doesn
t for me?

Attached Files
.rar   BLM DPS.rar (Size: 1.03 KB / Downloads: 31)
Is there a way to translate these to English?
(09-07-2014, 06:30 AM)spazcabbage Wrote:  Is there a way to translate these to English?

You shouldn't Encounter any Problems with Translations, anyway, I'll start converting my Profiles to english - you can just change the Name of the skill by the way.

Edit:

Translated all skills - Updated the translated Profiles to my dropbox.