Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
Reporting a couple problem areas in navmesh/etc.
Been using this bot for a couple months now give or take, just wanted to let you guys know of some areas I found that were problematic.

#1: Eastern La Noscea (Wineport) -- X20,Y26
When I activated the bot to gather Water crystals/shards from the level 50 node (botany), on its way there it ran into the side of the new structure (the building that was added recently) and got stuck. I'm sure you guys know about it, but if you don't, it gets me stuck every time I run from the aether crystal.

#2: Upper La Noscea -- X30,Y25
When I start gathering Electrum/etc. (miner), the bot starts running into the side of a hill (the hill is apparently too tall to run up) for ~2 sec, and then jumps which I'm sure is an anti-stuck measure. It also does this for a rock in the same area. If someone saw this more than 1 or 2 times, it would be a dead giveaway of a botter. The bot still works here, but it's a huge red flag for anyone in the area who sees you.

These should be very easy fixes for someone who is familiar with editing the navmesh and adding jumps/other things. If I run into anything else, I'll find a way to let someone know.

Messages In This Thread
Reporting a couple problem areas in navmesh/etc. - by m00sez - 10-04-2014, 01:49 PM