Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Frontlines Mesh - Complete Mesh w/ Markers
(11-01-2014, 06:13 PM)Ace Wrote:  I've said before, I cannot babysit every single facet of the bot for you guys. Copy the mesh, rename it, make your changes, and use it as the frontlines default. Customizing meshes is a very simple process which there are guides for. You aren't locked into using this mesh for Frontlines, it's just the default.

Understandable. The thing is that the bot is at fault, not the mesh. It cannot be fixed, or rather it can be band-aided. I tried for a few days to make a working mesh for maelstrom, but no matter what it will get stuck on the edge at the entrance 5% of the time. I did use the guides, tried many different variations and tweeking + perfecting meshes but the problem always remains the same.
Although you can't "babysit", the least you could do is provide us an ETA on when a fix is incoming. It doesn't make sense for us to pay monthly on a broken bot that we're forced to fix ourself, now is it? :^)

(11-05-2014, 08:36 AM)ApplePorgy Wrote:  I, too, will donate for a working adder mesh
(11-03-2014, 08:42 PM)theclassic008 Wrote:  donating $15 for anyone who can fix this to work for twinadders

Added the files into the lua, loaded it in bot
all it does is stay at the entrance of the twin adders spawning area without doing anything

I have perfected an adder's mesh and tested it for a week + 24 hours in a row. I can confirm it works 100% of the time and it will not get you stuck at the entrance. PM me or something if you're still interested in a good adder's mesh.

(11-10-2014, 04:31 PM)Tyalangan Wrote:  Not a complaint but more curious to see what the other users are experiencing with Frontlines. I am IF so this could be different with my character but, are your characters running to the middle flag and just staying there the entire match? The only time I move away from the first flag is when I am chasing an enemy that came into my screen but has ran away.

Second question. I am relatively new to this but would it be easy enough for me to have my character path to the middle tower and stay there instead of staying at a flag? The only complaint other team mates have had with me (I've been manually monitoring my character) is that I don't go to the tower when everyone else does. I think I could remedy this by just going there instead of the flag. Any thoughts?

That's one of my complaints about the bot. It needs to be fixed so it will stay more at the flag. My character often gets complaints about not fighting or staying at the flag, and sometimes chases enemy players way too far.

For your second question, you can try placing a PVP marker right in the middle, then mess around with the timings. I'm not sure about the drone/tower timings but someone dedicated enough could make a marker list with exact timings so it would go to the middle at the right time.
Like for example, have the first mark in your list go to your OP (with 30 seconds), then second marker on your list -> go to towers/nodes and set it at 120 seconds or something. I just don't bother with it and have it on random for the 3 closest camps from the spawn point. I don't usually get complaints that way.
One thing to watch out for is I've noticed the bot often gets stuck trying to go up that tower, at like the first corner. Tried to remove a bit of mesh there but it changes nothing.

(11-10-2014, 04:31 PM)Tyalangan Wrote:  Not a complaint but more curious to see what the other users are experiencing with Frontlines. I am IF so this could be different with my character but, are your characters running to the middle flag and just staying there the entire match? The only time I move away from the first flag is when I am chasing an enemy that came into my screen but has ran away.

Second question. I am relatively new to this but would it be easy enough for me to have my character path to the middle tower and stay there instead of staying at a flag? The only complaint other team mates have had with me (I've been manually monitoring my character) is that I don't go to the tower when everyone else does. I think I could remedy this by just going there instead of the flag. Any thoughts?

Should work if you modify your skill profile. Instead of having it attack a "player", change it to "target" maybe? And maybe make use of the mob ID so you can specify exactly which target the bot will hit. That + a marker there should work.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Frontlines Mesh - (Immortal Flames) - by Ace - 09-03-2014, 01:53 PM
RE: Frontlines Mesh - (Immortal Flames) - by Ace - 09-17-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: Frontlines Mesh - Complete Mesh w/ Markers - by 9874126 - 11-12-2014, 08:32 PM