Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average
Issues with shortcut/ctrl+ being stuck.
Hello!

I'm aware there are previous threads requesting a possible solution to have shortcuts removed or a simple toggle feature implemented to disable them for simple convenience sake. However, I've been having legitimate problems the past few days with the bot running a bit wild due to this feature.

After ctrl + right clicking to flag a position, namely for hunts, minion will behave as if ctrl is somehow stuck in the down position. Meaning anything I type will act as if it's ctrl + letter/number. I am quite active in hunts at the moment and I use minion to craft or gather in the interim between NM windows.
I've often had minion go haywire and begin to automatically queue for a duty, teleport, or run wild on its own depending on the type of status selected for the bot that might have been enabled while typing wsadf and such. Minion behaves as if ctrl is held down permanently once it happens. The only solution I've found to this is to forcefully close out the game and hope it does not reoccur.

I was hoping the ctrl+ right click feature for flagging a position on a map could be modified in game but unfortunately it does not seem to be an option.

I am running the bot as admin in c:\ and keep it up to date.

Messages In This Thread
Issues with shortcut/ctrl+ being stuck. - by modena - 01-08-2015, 10:03 AM