Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Companion Issues / Porting Issues in Eastern LaNoscea / A few other issues
As of the most recent update I have (I updated sometime last night) when grinding in the Ageless Wise in Eastern La Noscea I'm having a few issues I wasn't before.

1. Companion tries to be summoned every 4-5 seconds regardless of status. At this point I've just set an alarm to hit the hotkey on that box every 15 minutes or so...but it's no longer working as it did.

2. I'm running into walls all over Ageless Wise...recognizing that it's a bit of an odd zone, I've tried to rebuild the navmesh a few times this morning with no luck. :(

3. The bot stops periodically (every 30 minutes or so?) and ports me to Costa Del Sol. 2/3 of the time it consequently crashes while Costa is loading. Prior to this even if I got ported for being idle I'd end up in Wineport and run back.

4. As has already been mentioned I've been having a lot of problems crafting...most of the awesome profiles that Sebbs and Saiks put together seem to be broken now.

5. I read that gathering was primarily fixed save for the Unspoiled Nodes but I'm still having issues even doing single zone shard farming.

I've removed TaskManager (the only addon I use) and have done a completely fresh install...I did have the issue again with the login screen but was able to get around it by editing my .cfg file manually.

Messages In This Thread
Companion Issues / Porting Issues in Eastern LaNoscea / A few other issues - by Maelduine - 02-19-2015, 05:04 PM