Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Clients crashing, freezing, the whole 9
I run 8 bots, 4 on one computer, 4 on another. I have been running 8 for a while now with no problems up until about 3 days ago. Now the bot is doing all sorts of random things, but regardless, it has lost its functionality for me.

The first thing it was doing is telling me that it had an invalid memory address when it was launching the clients and then it would not attach, but it also wouldn't let me attach to that window manually.

Next came the crashing. It will not let me have more than 3 clients running at a time. If I get a 4th going, on either computer, it will continuously crash it, log it in and crash again.

The ones that are not crashing are having issues such as not being able start a duty profile (Queuing up) and accepting.

The final issue is that it will log a client on, then try to log that exact same character on over and over, getting an error message that this character is already logged in.

This is a fresh install with minimal mergers (profiles and such merged, not modules). I have my VRAM set to 30gb, I have 16 gb of ram in each computer, both with massive processors.

I have tried using both the old launcher and new launcher.

That is about all I can think of that seems noteworthy.

Thanks.

Messages In This Thread
Clients crashing, freezing, the whole 9 - by sschwarz25 - 03-07-2015, 04:38 PM