Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Crashing when loading 2nd character
(03-01-2015, 07:23 PM)rsilva712 Wrote:  The attach prompt shouldnt have a key filled out if you deleted the cfg files beforehand, but even if it did, you can erase that key and enter the key for your main before you check auto login and attach.

Also, if you attach a bot manually, it's status wont update to show running on the gui launcher, so maybe that it confusing you? Gui launcher will only update the status on accounts that it launches, not on ones manually attached. That was one of the reasons I told you to exit the game and launcher completely between steps, so you dont get confused by this.

I thought that it was weird that the launcher didn't ask for a key code when i manually attached my main char when i deleted the .cfg files. I'm guessing maybe a .cfg got saved somewhere else? i'll have to check.

Also, i'm not confused by the gui launcher's display. I'm fully aware that it doesn't make sense that it's showing updates when i'm not using my 2nd char. The problem is idk why its doing that. The accounts aren't similar, except for the server name. Yet minion detects my main char as my 2nd char.

Even after a fresh reinstallation of minion, attaching the bot does not ask for a key code or password and just attached to my client right away. I'm guessing this means there is a rogue file left somewhere with this information stored?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crashing when loading 2nd character - by penguinhire - 03-01-2015, 08:00 PM