Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.44 Average
Launcher won't relaunch automatically on a crit error
(03-28-2015, 09:22 AM)9874126 Wrote:  What if I have an nvidia card? From what I read it seems mostly a problem with ATI cards. I'm still trying the workaround to see if that works.

But it kind of defeats the purpose of the bot launcher if it can't relaunch the game as intended? Isn't there a way to force restart the client if no navmesh has been loaded for a while? Since this only happens right after a teleport for me. Or maybe the bot can somehow detect that my character hasn't moved in a while?

yeah this isnt a full blown crash its driver faillure of your display drivers. the game is still up and running as far as the bot is concerned you are still playing and still up and running, because you havent actually crashed the client.

you cant make the bot reset if no navmesh has been loaded some people only use it in assist and have navmesh disabled. also people use taskmanager to go to zone and wait for fates, it can take several hours for those fates to spawn, so if you havent done anything in awhile isnt a safe way of making the bot reset.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Launcher won't relaunch automatically on a crit error - by Cichard - 03-28-2015, 04:14 PM