Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Bug Report - Mesh / Auto Stealth + "The Hunt"
Showreel 
Hey,

It just so happened that Lyuba, Coerthas Western Highland's A rank, spawned on my neat Mythril Sand mesh. I expected the bot to sneak by, but it just made me run straight through it, no stealth. Obviously, it oneshot me. Are A-Rank Hunt mobs not recognized as threat? Anyways, this is low-priority anyways since it won't matter once we have fly-able meshes.

Talking about meshes. On the list of Mythril Sand nodes, there is a particularly annoying one that can't be reached by walking, unless a, at times difficult, jump is performed. Since the node is close to a mob, the bot stealthes, which reduces movement speed enough so that the plateau becomes unreachable. My bot kept gettin stuck on it, so I chose to delete all triangles close to it so the bot would just ignore it. That, unfortunately, did not work. Thus, I put together a combination of single cell paths and two mesh single-direction jump mesh connectors. The bot is lining up nicely for the first jump, but then continues to walk in a straight path, walks over the second ledge and becomes uncontrollable. In oder to unstuck it, I have to reload the bot. I also made a video of it.

https://mega.nz/#!3RdVWYxR!UAHCGELbWWHk_...w0yOxc5018

Messages In This Thread
Bug Report - Mesh / Auto Stealth + "The Hunt" - by Tassabra - 07-06-2015, 11:25 AM