Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Solved] Problem choosing marker on locations
Ok this issue is making me feel like a minion newbie despite having used it successfully for many months.

I'm finally out of my stockpile of clusters so went to set up my laptop to get some. Problem is none of my markers seem to exist on the locations even though they show up. This has happened for a few weeks but I didn't feel like troubleshooting it until now, so I don't think it's a recent update problem.

I did a complete fresh install of minion today and re-created one location and one marker, and I still can't choose a dang marker to use within the actual location. Which I click the Marker Name area all I get is a very tiny shaded line, but no marker names show up and I can't arrow up/down to select them. I moved the window around in case they showed up lower on the screen and everything. You can kinda see the shaded line on this screenshot, it straddles the white line between Marker Name and Is Idle.

I feel like I keep missing something super obvious but not sure what.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* What OS are you running? - Windows 8
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) - Whatever is default with Win8
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) - C:/MMOMinion
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? - No
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? - No
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE - Yes
* Are you running the bot as admin? - Yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? - Manually attaching
*Are you running any Bot addons? - No, problem persists through fresh install

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
[Solved] Problem choosing marker on locations - by PixiKel - 08-18-2015, 09:04 PM