Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Solved] Problem choosing marker on locations
Thanks Ace, sorry for the lack of details - when searching the forum this seemed to be pretty close to the issue I was having.

So, when bot is in gather mode I want to setup a new location. Currently no locations setup though a few markers (both the default markers that come with the mesh and a couple of custom ones).

New location can be created successfully however I cannot select a marker name. If I try to click the drop down from the main Gather window there are no markers in the list and I notice that below the bot floating window a horizontal grey "line" appears. Using arrow keys on the field also results in no markers being able to be selected.

If I add the location (with a blank marker) and go to edit the location it's the same issue. The only difference is that the grey "line" is directly below the marker name field rather than floating way below it.

That's about the sum of it!

I guess I should mention that this happens on all of the meshes I tested, so it's not (or doesn't seem to be) tied to any one particular mesh.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Solved] Problem choosing marker on locations - by ohm - 09-02-2015, 12:23 AM