Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Grind mode problems?
* What OS are you running? Windows 7
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) None
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path)C Drive
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? No
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? No
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE Yes
* Are you running the bot as admin? Yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? Minion App
*Are you running any Bot addons? No.

So, I bought this bot a few days ago.. It's been working decently, once I understood what I was doing.
I started Grind mode last night, with do hunting log checked, Do fates, Prioritize Claims, and Attack claimed all checked. Hacks included teleport, repair, all the skips, Permasprint, and swiftcast. This was as an Arcanist.. It worked perfect. From level 5 to 20 overnight.

So I decided to level up my archer this morning. Level 9, first hunting log completed.
With Fates only checked, it will run to the first fate, finish it, and then return to evac and just stand there. Or it teleports me underground, and doesnt do anything.. I tried it with teleport off, and it just stands there.

With do hunting log checked, it just stands there. It doesnt absolutely nothing whatsoever. But If i uncheck that, and check fates only, it will teleport to a fate. What is the problem? Its the same setup i had for the arcanist, on the archer.. It worked all night no problems, was still running this morning. Could someone PLEASE help me? I'm very new to this, but legacy controls are off, Enable unstuck is unchecked, and gamepad is disabled..

Messages In This Thread
Grind mode problems? - by adamk14 - 10-25-2015, 06:04 PM
RE: Grind mode problems? - by Ace - 10-25-2015, 07:12 PM
RE: Grind mode problems? - by adamk14 - 10-25-2015, 08:50 PM
RE: Grind mode problems? - by Cichard - 10-26-2015, 01:40 AM
RE: Grind mode problems? - by Ace - 10-26-2015, 01:47 AM
RE: Grind mode problems? - by adamk14 - 10-27-2015, 12:03 AM
RE: Grind mode problems? - by sebbs - 10-27-2015, 01:25 AM
RE: Grind mode problems? - by Ace - 10-27-2015, 04:42 AM