Thread Rating:
  • 33 Vote(s) - 3.12 Average
MMO Minion is the best for FFXIV?
(11-12-2015, 11:48 PM)Latty79 Wrote:  
(11-12-2015, 09:33 PM)SpankAss Wrote:  I use reborn when Minion is down and the only thing reborn has over minion is that after a big patch reborn is up within half the day while minion s down for at least 24 hours or more.

Since few months before HW I have yet to see minion actually get the bot working the same day the patch hits. if they could someone fix that than minion would be hands down best over any other bot. The patch is the same size for minion and reborn but seems reborn devs can update there faster than minion devs. Doesnt make sense but its w/e.

Sucks I have to use reborn for 1 day and only the day a patch comes out lol

Minion is usually updated within an hour of servers being up after a patch, sometimes before they are up. 3.1 changed quite a few things, so it was much slower than usual. Not sure what you are talking about.
the first patch it took more than 24 hours was when HW dropped which is expected and reborn was up within 6 hours.

2nd time was for alex savage patch and minion was down for 24 hours while reborn was up about 15 hours later which was in time for raiding.

3rd time was just now with 3.1 and minion was down over 24 hours while reborn was up for raiding when i got home.

I am not saying i rather use reborn cause it truly does suck for raiding. My dps was shit and it was using skills that i would never use at the wrong times and i couldnt even adjust the profile.

I only see minion down for 24 hours with the big patches and changes and i do understand it but i am just stating facts from the 3 times i saw this happen. Generally your right minion is up fast with the small patches.

I dont know if its cause minion is way more detailed than reborn or what or they have more man power than minion.

The only thing I can ever say in the pros vs cons thing is that the ONE and only con is that minion isnt ready for raiding on major patch days. The other 1 million pros def make up for it but i was merely saying how much it sucks to have to use reborn for those times lol

(11-12-2015, 09:58 PM)Ace Wrote:  I can only recall one time in any recent history where they were up before us, and that was when most of our staff was on vacation on the same day as an unfortunate coincidence. Most of the time it is several days before they are back since every piece of their bot is farmed out third party.

maybe than they just get the assist part working or something idk. but all 3 times i listed i used reborn albeit horribly lol over minion to just get by for that raid day. Was a nightmare though and next time i think i am just gonna play manually lol.

my manual play is way better than reborn assist

Messages In This Thread
MMO Minion is the best for FFXIV? - by volt72 - 11-12-2015, 04:12 PM
RE: MMO Minion is the best for FFXIV? - by volt72 - 11-12-2015, 05:18 PM
RE: MMO Minion is the best for FFXIV? - by SpankAss - 11-13-2015, 08:49 PM
RE: MMO Minion is the best for FFXIV? - by Ace - 11-12-2015, 09:58 PM
RE: MMO Minion is the best for FFXIV? - by idurus - 11-13-2015, 06:05 AM
RE: MMO Minion is the best for FFXIV? - by sebbs - 11-14-2015, 01:47 AM
RE: MMO Minion is the best for FFXIV? - by Powder - 11-15-2015, 06:31 AM
RE: MMO Minion is the best for FFXIV? - by Xzelio - 11-15-2015, 02:41 PM
RE: MMO Minion is the best for FFXIV? - by bizzmo - 11-15-2015, 10:23 PM
RE: MMO Minion is the best for FFXIV? - by Ace - 11-16-2015, 02:42 AM