Thread Rating:
  • 33 Vote(s) - 3.12 Average
MMO Minion is the best for FFXIV?
When i set out to get a bot for this game i wanted the best one but there were so many good ones to choose from and really you cant go wrong choosing 1 of the 3 i list because every single one of them works but the functionality is what im most concerned with, Here is my Very short review on all of them.

Reborn Buddy - The buddy team has always been coming out with bots left and right for games so i decided to
get this one to try, The layout is similar to the other buddy bots so it wont be that difficult to get used to but the scripts are garbage right now for it unless you want to sit in front of the game 24/7. (I hope they fix this)

MMO Viper - Eh (http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo/elde...unity.html) that pretty much sums up MMO viper, Yes i know they are old post but sadly its the truth.

MMO Minion- Literally the best bot i have used so far! When it comes to functionality and usability this one takes the cake. Its easy to use, Comes with profiles to get you started, and The community behind it is just great.
I'm using bot reborn and minion each have their own strengths and weaknesses.
Minion is the best for fate, combat assist, hunting and questing
Reborn if you know how to use its the best for gathering and crafting, pretty 100% afk here on my end with flying support. You just need to set it up correctly. Plus there are purchasable plugins outside that will help you with crafting and gathering almost everything in game right now. However their fates, questing, and combat assist are absolute garbage and no where near level of Minion
Both are very good depends on what you planning on using them on. Hopefully when Minion release their flying and improve on crafting, gathering support, it will be the best bot out there
Cheers.
Even though everyone one of them has their flaws, the Minion is the best. Pre-HW areas are perfect but HW content still needs a lot of work and requires user input to make it work. I am sure once the final build of flight is in that the things will get smoothed out quickly enough.
(11-12-2015, 05:02 PM)EternalEnvy Wrote:  I'm using bot reborn and minion each have their own strengths and weaknesses.
Minion is the best for fate, combat assist, hunting and questing
Reborn if you know how to use its the best for gathering and crafting, pretty 100% afk here on my end with flying support. You just need to set it up correctly. Plus there are purchasable plugins outside that will help you with crafting and gathering almost everything in game right now. However their fates, questing, and combat assist are absolute garbage and no where near level of Minion
Both are very good depends on what you planning on using them on. Hopefully when Minion release their flying and improve on crafting, gathering support, it will be the best bot out there
Cheers.

This is the kind of answer i was looking for thanks for your Input, i am definitely going to look into purchasing plugins/scripts and if you want to recommend any please do.
sent you a PM
I use reborn when Minion is down and the only thing reborn has over minion is that after a big patch reborn is up within half the day while minion s down for at least 24 hours or more.

Since few months before HW I have yet to see minion actually get the bot working the same day the patch hits. if they could someone fix that than minion would be hands down best over any other bot. The patch is the same size for minion and reborn but seems reborn devs can update there faster than minion devs. Doesnt make sense but its w/e.

Sucks I have to use reborn for 1 day and only the day a patch comes out lol
I can only recall one time in any recent history where they were up before us, and that was when most of our staff was on vacation on the same day as an unfortunate coincidence. Most of the time it is several days before they are back since every piece of their bot is farmed out third party.
(11-12-2015, 09:33 PM)SpankAss Wrote:  I use reborn when Minion is down and the only thing reborn has over minion is that after a big patch reborn is up within half the day while minion s down for at least 24 hours or more.

Since few months before HW I have yet to see minion actually get the bot working the same day the patch hits. if they could someone fix that than minion would be hands down best over any other bot. The patch is the same size for minion and reborn but seems reborn devs can update there faster than minion devs. Doesnt make sense but its w/e.

Sucks I have to use reborn for 1 day and only the day a patch comes out lol

Minion is usually updated within an hour of servers being up after a patch, sometimes before they are up. 3.1 changed quite a few things, so it was much slower than usual. Not sure what you are talking about.
I'am using Minion starting from beta and you know, i did all ffxiv stuff and still not banned.
Sometimes i hate minion team cause they break spikes for my profiles but heeeey, all eventually becomes much better in the end =)
Hand down MMOMINION is the best Bot out there. This coming from Basa Bot, MMOViper. It does not compared. I learn from MMOMINION from other Bot forums where they compare the Bot. So I Google it and end up here and never look back or elsewhere. Paying every Month for MMOMINION and now even paying for a 2nd Bots too for a 2nd Account.

At first, it was quite hard and confusing to setup. But after awhile once I got used to it, I can't believed how smart and real life the Bot is. It is like a Human is actually playing it. It always amazed me to see the AI doing the work every time I use it.. It also amazing how fast the Update is after they are down. This is coming from using other Bot that litereally take days after days. I think the longest down time MMOMINION ever down was a big Patch such as 3.1. I believed it was down a whole day until it was up.

I think once they get Flying Out and done it right, it will be a perfect and best bot out there.