Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
BOTANIST leaf turn issues under a both > and < setup and bug with update
(01-05-2014, 10:28 PM)eewf Wrote:  
(01-05-2014, 12:38 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  
(01-05-2014, 12:36 PM)eewf Wrote:  
(01-05-2014, 12:24 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  to find the buff id you must go to dev console go to a node cast the buff and look at the buff ID thats in the field

i did that already still the same issue. even the attempts left it just as i said before to you, 1-4 = before first attempt 5+ and it wont work at all.

im telling you what you have setup wrong in the picture and how my leaf turn is set up you have the buff ID wrong! you need to set the attempt to 3. not 1 not 5 but 3 and put the correct buff ID, people ask for help you tell them what they did wrong and how to fix it and they refuse to do it.

... the hell did i just say? i said i fixed that still the same issue it doesnt matter with that picture ive tried plenty of different options... matter fact ive tried all options.. the buffid is 220 i know that i have tried this it doesnt work properly

Does anyone use windows 8.1 x64 pro i know there were allot of changes even some pc hardware doesnt work on it as they blocked some software methods and it seems to be the issue as nothing is working the way it seems to be written

buff id list;
http://mmominion.com/Thread-Complete-Lis...-Buff-ID-s

(01-09-2014, 02:59 AM)Powder Wrote:  The mesh has nothing to do with the skill manager, and windows 8.1 x64 is not the issue either. To be honest I've read your posts about this problem you have and I have no idea what you are trying to accomplish It would be helpful if you were a bit more concise.

1) I AM gathering on another pc/account.
2) i am using Field mastery II at 100 GP as it is a 100gp spell but only on the case of leaf turn buff "great fortune" also being up. so i set great fortune to 200 minimum and have field master II to requite the buff 220 which is great fortune.
3) the conditions work until i reach under 100GP >>> causing the conditions on leaf turn to break for some reason. >> what breaking means and how i am defining this is it overlaps where field mastery II should be and does leaf turn at 100 every time instead of waiting at 200 to then cast both leaf turn then field mastery II on a 100 / 100.

also i have seen your GUI Turn into alt coded text and the ID's scrambling to 8+ digit numbers for spell ids and it is a strait reading error coming from your program from how it looks. i will screenshot it next time i get the chance.
this happens when switching skill prfiles then making a new profile after clearing that profile cuasing everything to scramble.

Messages In This Thread
RE: BOTANIST leaf turn issues under a both > and < setup and bug with update - by eewf - 01-09-2014, 04:19 AM