Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.62 Average
[Discontinued] Machinist: Shots fired! 4.0 - Dragon
tested some more. filters 1&2 only together then just 1. Gauss up or down... there doesnt seem to be much rhyme or reason on when it wants to initiate wildfire combo....
ya i think its a little wacky atm...was working fine until i updated mine as well.
Thats weird because the Skillmanager hasn't been updated with anything major that could break it.

I'll have a look into it.

Updated to Version 3.2.2

Changelog
Code:
- fixed a bug where the Wildfire-Combo would not be fired

The Opener works just fine btw. Read the first post again, Gauss Barrel NEEDS to be equipped for the Opener. The Wildfire Combo Autoequips it, but the Opener does not.
great Ill give it a shot tomorrow. Thanks for all the hard work keepin this up to snuff.
If i may make a suggestion, maybe add spread shot to filter 4 for dungeon AoE?
(07-09-2015, 03:34 AM)CuteDragon Wrote:  Thats weird because the Skillmanager hasn't been updated with anything major that could break it.

I'll have a look into it.

Updated to Version 3.2.2

Changelog
Code:
- fixed a bug where the Wildfire-Combo would not be fired

The Opener works just fine btw. Read the first post again, Gauss Barrel NEEDS to be equipped for the Opener. The Wildfire Combo Autoequips it, but the Opener does not.

i will try it later but i had gauss barrel on and the opener still didnt fire off blood for blood hawk eye and raging strikes...and i waited like 2 mins and still nothing.
Will you be updating this to be used with the new Skill manager being tested?
(07-10-2015, 01:32 PM)Ralphius Wrote:  Will you be updating this to be used with the new Skill manager being tested?

Yes. I am focussing mainly on dragoon for the moment, but I will update it right in time for the release of the new one.
seems still broken

went into ravana ex last night and unless i am doing something wrong it doesnt seem to work right

i had filter 1 and 2 on and i was pulling 200 less dps than everyone else. idk didnt seem like it was maximizing dps and using certain skills at the right time or buffs. 3.1 did way more dps.
your dps in ravex really depends on the timing of your combos and efficient equipping of gauss cannon. If you just let the profile do its thing it will init wildfire combos right before he goes invuln. And of course movement nixes your dps if you have gauss up. I ran this profile yesterday in ravex wonderfully. Just be conscious of when to turn off and reactivate wildfire filter and also when to turn off gauss etc.