Thread Rating:
  • 47 Vote(s) - 3.26 Average
Changelog (Updated 30/06/14)
Yes, those meshes will always be updated
New launcher not working at all for me (using only 1 account). Have admin privelages set for ffxivboot file and launcher. It loads up the game when I click enable or startall and logins but as soon as the splash screen comes up I get a windows error message saying the game has stopped working and its looking for a solution (thus game shuts down). Not using any addons or anything and its happening before it even gets to character select. Using Windows 8.1. Will try a fresh install to see if that changes anything.

*EDIT* Did a complete reinstall of minion and now it gets a few steps further before it eventually crashes game. It will now get to character select screen but will not login my character. Once I manually click my character it'll click yes and go to the world loading screen. Then it the game crashes showing the windows is searching for a solution error message. No addons installed.
Any idea what might be going wrong? I've also tried logging into the game first and then just running the minion launcher minus the GUI mode and while it'll attach to the game it will cause extreme graphical lag in game for about 10 seconds then attach. And once I change zones it seems like the top bar will stop working when I left click it
The same issues that cause crashes for the old launcher will affect the gui launcher too.
sometimes it asks for forum password (takes too long to login with key and pass), it defeats the purpose of relogin.

PS
at the time of posting, i cant login eventhough i enter correct key and pass.
Updated
Updated
Since this fix, my bot seems to work for a couple hours and then goes afk indefinitely?
Afk? Please elaborate.
when fishing it only works for awhile hour or so then quits to desk top.. i afk and come back with in and hour and its done... got no fishing timer cause was using with out gather manager.....