Thread Rating:
  • 54 Vote(s) - 3.26 Average
[Module] Specific Hunting V 1.993+Mount Select +Chocobo Companion
(12-21-2013, 07:24 AM)jbrawley1 Wrote:  
(12-21-2013, 04:27 AM)jackie1234 Wrote:  in the time being its not really needed addon anyways. the bot already has a built in blist so you can fight specific mobs. And Ymko's repair/food/summon mod works.

no the companion is actually broke too on Ymko's

ah i dont ues the companion for anything cause i like mount between targets. i just knew the rest of his profile worked.
(12-21-2013, 03:28 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  
(12-21-2013, 04:27 AM)jackie1234 Wrote:  in the time being its not really needed addon anyways. the bot already has a built in blist so you can fight specific mobs. And Ymko's repair/food/summon mod works.

ah i dont ues the companion for anything cause i like mount between targets. i just knew the rest of his profile worked.

Just noticed that as well...just trying to get choco to level 10...Guess it's just a waiting game then.
(12-21-2013, 03:28 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  

No prob bro, i think thats what most people are wanting >.> but Ymko said in his he will get a fix this weekend.
I hope your ISP gets resolved soon that is a total bummer.
well at this point there's not anything I can do to fix the issue it's a framework issue with the bot. just have to wait for it to be updated. and ISP wise it's going to be something like 2 weeks till they can run a new line threw my driveway in the meantime I've got something close to or worse then dial up.
Tether cell phone
No cell phone service where I live jackie. That aside internet is kinda back up laggy but back. I haven't seen anything that is broken in the mod from what I've seen but I'll be releasing a update after I finish coil for the week don't wanna run out of time on that.
(12-22-2013, 09:02 PM)wildicedemon Wrote:  No cell phone service where I live jackie. That aside internet is kinda back up laggy but back. I haven't seen anything that is broken in the mod from what I've seen but I'll be releasing a update after I finish coil for the week don't wanna run out of time on that.

its a framework issue with the bot i think.
It is jackie. But there are other things that I've noticed that needed to be fixed anyway.
How about keystroke injection? Maybe this way summoning will work? I mean to use hotbars ;)
Just gave 1.99 a try. Mount worked perfectly the first time. After it ran a FATE, it wouldn't mount up again.

On a side note, I tried the mount selector derived from your module, it didn't work either.

Any kind of logs I could drag out that might be helpful in figuring out what the issue is?