Thread Rating:
  • 47 Vote(s) - 3.26 Average
Changelog (Updated 30/06/14)
(04-06-2014, 04:03 AM)Portaldweller Wrote:  when fishing it only works for awhile hour or so then quits to desk top.. i afk and come back with in and hour and its done... got no fishing timer cause was using with out gather manager.....

why are you not using gathering manager? ive tested fishing today on 5 accounts 15 hours of straight fishing no issues.
kinda bugging me - i have reported this before, when i 1st log in and call a mount out i get on my bird as i should then after a while the mount switches to my unicorn.... same job nothing new...

Also gear repair gives me the 9k error - but i have a feeling its just with the offhand weapon
since we don't support different mounts, you may want to talk to the addon developer about that. maybe you keep reporting to the wrong people.
Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
(04-06-2014, 10:38 AM)Mutantx Wrote:  kinda bugging me - i have reported this before, when i 1st log in and call a mount out i get on my bird as i should then after a while the mount switches to my unicorn.... same job nothing new...

Also gear repair gives me the 9k error - but i have a feeling its just with the offhand weapon

repairing shouldnt give you a 90k error. Unless you change it to 0%
(04-06-2014, 04:33 AM)jackie1234 Wrote:  
(04-06-2014, 04:03 AM)Portaldweller Wrote:  when fishing it only works for awhile hour or so then quits to desk top.. i afk and come back with in and hour and its done... got no fishing timer cause was using with out gather manager.....

why are you not using gathering manager? ive tested fishing today on 5 accounts 15 hours of straight fishing no issues.

Well Their really is no need to use gather manager if you go to the spot u want... GM is for predefined spots and doesnt matter what u type for bait it still uses what ever u have equipped... I have no drop down menu for bait so has to be typed in manually.... Irregardless even when i use GM even with 0 timer or Infinite timer or hell for that matter even 7200 it still doesnt stay on longer than and hour or so....
the whole point of hte gathering manager is so you dont get the FISH sense somethiing. I have several markers down so 2000 timer it will move from marker to marker as long as im in the level range for that marker. and i make sure the all the spots use the same bait.
Is the new patch affecting the minion? - Can't test myself atm
yea mine crashes on startup, looks like well be waiting for a fix
yup, please fix. Got this bull Atma quest to get back to :'(
(04-09-2014, 10:47 AM)kidz14 Wrote:  yup, please fix. Got this bull Atma quest to get back to :'(

its not as simple as plz fix. When there is a patch in ffxiv expect several hours of down time.