Thread Rating:
  • 52 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
FFXIVMinion v1.5 Beta Update
The bot only knows you are a melee class, it doesn't really care what you have in the profile.
(08-27-2014, 06:26 PM)random73 Wrote:  The bot only knows you are a melee class, it doesn't really care what you have in the profile.

I even try to edit IsRangedDPS and GetRoleString without success.
Edit : I found a way, i had to add : gSMprofile ~= "shieldlobranged" on the condition who proc the telecast.
But that's kinda dirty and i don't know why, but when i have custom files in my minion directory, the update process crash 9 time of 10 when i try to launch the bot.
I've been attempting to get Summoning to work. Unfortunately, I just can't figure it out. It either summons continuously or not at all. How can I configure the beta to know if I'm missing a summon, and to not cast if its not dead or already summoned?
Summon has some sort of issue right now that I'll have to look into tonight.
(08-28-2014, 07:25 PM)Ace Wrote:  Summon has some sort of issue right now that I'll have to look into tonight.

Alright. Thanks. The default profiles seem to work fine (I'm only level 20 so using the arcanist and arc/conj without issue), but copying the settings they have to make a new profile, I am unable to get summons to cast unless I change skill target to something like "Player", but then it just casts over and over.

Hope that info helps and look forward to an update!
For summons, they should be set to "Action Type" Pet, which is at the very top of the list of skill variables.
Is there a relogger available for beta?
there still seems to be some bug with Atma teleporting. Previously when I ported to my housing location, and started the bot while in Grind/Atma mode, it would port to the next location for Atma and start. Now it doesn't port from any location that's a city (I currently have no city meshes, this could be the reason), and when I port to say Mor Dhona, it starts fate-ing right away, though there is no Atma to get. Also when I port to a location where I already got the atma, it doesn't port away.
It does port to the next location if I get a Atma though...

And no, this is not being "Drama-Queen" as Jackie will inevitable say, it's simply just a bug that wasn't there before.
(08-29-2014, 12:26 AM)TauTau Wrote:  there still seems to be some bug with Atma teleporting. Previously when I ported to my housing location, and started the bot while in Grind/Atma mode, it would port to the next location for Atma and start. Now it doesn't port from any location that's a city (I currently have no city meshes, this could be the reason), and when I port to say Mor Dhona, it starts fate-ing right away, though there is no Atma to get. Also when I port to a location where I already got the atma, it doesn't port away.
It does port to the next location if I get a Atma though...

And no, this is not being "Drama-Queen" as Jackie will inevitable say, it's simply just a bug that wasn't there before.

correct this is reporting a bug. I called you a drama-queen because you said OMG MY BOOT BROKE ATMA BROKE.. when it wasnt a broken. a bug doesnt = broken.

(08-28-2014, 10:29 PM)Nixon Wrote:  Is there a relogger available for beta?

in 12 hours when it goes live yes.
I'll look into it, or try anyway. I don't have any active atmas to farm so it will be difficult/impossible for me to truly test it.
Chances are that the bugs have always somewhat existed, could be that some recent changes made them more obvious somehow. It was something I wrote in the course of a day at work just for fun so it doesn't have tons of error checking in it.