• some general grind fixes

The following work is in progress:
  • emote quest task
  • use item/skill on object/entity quest task
  • gear check quest task
  • accept/select quest from multiple quest dialog
  • general questing fixes
in duty mode
If leader dropped in combat , and then it log back bot will not continue to run(Not choose the dungeon).
(05-26-2014, 02:25 PM)f3re Wrote:  [*]gather by slot #

I have noticed that I have leave slot 1 blank and only put Wind Shards in slot 2, it will go around gathering all the wind shards. But if I put Wind Crystals in slot 1 and Wind Shards in slot 2, it will gather crystals when they are available and gather Grade 3 carbonized matter when there are no crystals instead of gathering the shards as order. So I am wondering what feature is this?
It means if you enter a # instead of a word, it will gather that slot #, pretty much what it says.
What you're experiencing is something I would expect only if you've entered some version of Wind Shard into the second slot that isn't correctly spelled/capitalized.

If you could get a screenshot of the setup for that marker, it would be helpful.
I see, well here are the screenshots.

This is what happens with Crystal in the 1st slot and Shard in the 2nd one:
[Image: DpDqsOo.png]

Gathers shards rightly if I remove Crystal from the 1st slot:
[Image: r0rYt0M.png]

Thanks for the explanation on the gather by slots, thought would help with the problem if I tried the numbers instead, but same results:
[Image: C5nxiQN.png]
Thanks, I'll test this out in a bit, should be an easy fix.

edit: The fix should be pushed out at some point today, thanks.
everything is working great, except when I run an 8 man dungeon, after about an hour or so, it completely stops one from accepting the duties. While remaining enabled. Does it have something to do with picking the new leader?
Hi, i cant find any Tutorial to setup this Quest Bot Thing ^^

did i miss something ?
(05-29-2014, 10:07 AM)murkelrumpf Wrote:  Hi, i cant find any Tutorial to setup this Quest Bot Thing ^^

did i miss something ?

yes yes you did. First quest profiles need to be made once you make your quest profile then you can use it multiple times. right now there are no quest profiles made or released so you have to make your own.

http://mmominion.com/Thread-Tutorial-Pro...t-Profiles
I'm having an issue with gathering since an update the last couple days. When I go to gather (as botany, havent tried mining), the bot will run to the node, open the gather menu, but then not gather the item. If i manually click the item for the first gather the bot will finish gathering and run to the next node and get stuck again. Not sure if this is just an issue on my end or what but I have been using the gathering bot for months without issue. If it helps, I was gathering button mushrooms at drybone when this occurred, and I attempted to change the target item from "Button Mushroom" to "7" for the item slot, but neither worked.

Edit: Also tried reverting back from beta version and got more errors, the nav meshes didnt even load properly

Edit2: Must have been an issue with the update, as a clean install of the regular (non beta) bot works fine.