Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3.05 Average
[Module] Ice V 0.11
New Install for the 3rd Time and now everything works fine... Thx!

Maybe I found the problem... If you select German in the bot Language Menu, Ice will not work.
loving the new addon, much easier/better than the old, now it only sticks to the targets i identify, before it would attack whatever other mobs i engaged like fate bosses around my level where i was farming, but now it ignores them even if i get agro from them
I still cant get any AoE moves to work correctly. Setting 2 enemies within 5 yalms will cause it to aoe when there are 2 players nearby, not when there are 2 enemies near. The allies fields are all blank
Its set for target HP<99
when i place a grind marker it does not run back to it after killing nearby mobs. It works normally without the addon active
i seem to be having an issue, sometimes the bot would just stop farming and just stand there doing nothing, when the target mob is right next to it
from time to time i have the same issue. Sit on Chocobo and Target is valid. I must manuel dismount.

Next Bug is Exit free Space < # didnt work.
I have Bot running last Night. Start with 5 Bagslots free. Today in the Morning Inventory was full but the Bot still Farm.
Then i Stop Bot then with full bags. Start Bot again and he still Farming.

The Debugg Log shows nothing Complaint
had this working fine for 10 + hours then i change to a lvl 1 job and it stops pulling out my bird. >> nvm just updated again and its working again
Config 
Config RE: Grind bot not Grinding
The is a problem with Ice...

I use Ice to train my choco, but then I have grinding problems - the bot is only grinding fates.

When i delete the Ice folder -> everything perfect with the grinding bot!

But now, I do not have a Choco respawn :(
(01-23-2014, 04:43 PM)Torro Wrote:  Config RE: Grind bot not Grinding
The is a problem with Ice...

I use Ice to train my choco, but then I have grinding problems - the bot is only grinding fates.

When i delete the Ice folder -> everything perfect with the grinding bot!

But now, I do not have a Choco respawn :(

you can use ykmo's auto repair it also summons chocobo and then you can use the Blist options that come with the bot. till ice is fixed.
i have found the problem with Exit on Full Bags.
The Function was called with a String.
i have simply convert the String to a Number and now it works.

Helpers.lua Line 715
Code:
function FullBags(FreeSlots)
    local space = tonumber(FreeSlots)
    if Inventory:FreeSlots() <= space then
        return true

the only problem that i have is the Bot attacks mobs which have already been attacked by another player
(01-22-2014, 05:31 AM)cookiemonster711 Wrote:  i seem to be having an issue, sometimes the bot would just stop farming and just stand there doing nothing, when the target mob is right next to it

I have this same issue. When the mob is too close it wont turn to face it. it just sits there. This happens when I pull many things at once. just having it take a few steps back every once in a while would fix it

Can I please get a response about how to get the aoe's working?

"-AoE code from the skill manager has been rewritten: If you want AoE to be done you must insure that the target HP% < field is populated with something other then 0 i.e. 99. This new AoE code will account for player based AoE's, and Target Based AoE's. This DOES NOT USE THE ALLY/ALLIES portion of the skill manager as it will automatically change this based on the target type."

its set to <99%, the ALLY fields are all blank. I have it set to enemys near target 2, within 5 yalms. It only ever does the aoe when 2 party members are close, not when 2 mobs are close. Can you please test the AoE yourself and verify that its not working?

the way it is now I have to remove your addon and reload the mods when I do something except grind