Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
RedBard - Updated 14/12/2015
(08-26-2015, 03:04 AM)dNh301 Wrote:  My last share on this for a bit. Includes opener but it will fire it off out of combat as soon as you target mob within 25 yalms in order to fire off correctly so be careful or disable the filter. Here are filters:

Filter 1: On Buff's on/Off Buff's off
Filter 2: On AoE On/Off AoE Off
Filter 3: On Opener On/Off Opener Off (Cooldowns must be ready and WM up)

P.S. Thanks again for sharing the profile and your ideas Azred!

What is filter 3 actually firing off?
I just assumed it was a given lol but this:

(08-24-2015, 04:21 PM)AzRed Wrote:  Just a tip to those using, if you disable the assist, and for opener use:
Hawks eye > blood for blood > raging > emperyal arrow > blood letter
And then start bot it will vastly increase your opening does including getting a 2nd emperyal arrow in the opener (2nd with barrage)

Hope that helps.
General question. I'll occasionally get a "Cannot execute at this time" error. Any ideas on what causes these? Is it an issue with the skill manager itself?

This can have a big impact when it happens during the opener as it causes buffs to expire before the 2nd empyreal arrow.

I've tried setting "advanced settings" "Off GCD Skill" to both true and auto for my OGCDs, but get the same issue. It seemed to me this field would have the most impact on my issue.
(09-03-2015, 05:44 PM)Chunky Wrote:  General question. I'll occasionally get a "Cannot execute at this time" error. Any ideas on what causes these? Is it an issue with the skill manager itself?

This can have a big impact when it happens during the opener as it causes buffs to expire before the 2nd empyreal arrow.

I've tried setting "advanced settings" "Off GCD Skill" to both true and auto for my OGCDs, but get the same issue. It seemed to me this field would have the most impact on my issue.

Can't really say as I've never had this issue but will keep an eye out for it. Perhaps lag spike?
if you have the bot set to use food and/or potions/ethers/ect it will show that error message sometimes until it uses the food/item. ive noticed this before not just on this profile but its the bot itself trying to use food while the skill mngr is spamming abilitys or occupied where it cant use the item/food right away
Thanks you teach me how to fish :), 12xx dps.
The solution is within this thread, put that tiny extra effort, good luck.
Very glad to see this, DNH and i were talking about it the other day that i could just update profiles as i update mine, but, then how's that helping other people learn to mess with them themselves...

Personal best profile at ilvl 202 is 1322 dps @ 5:00 ^^
Thanks so much for this!
I've been trying to add some logic to azred-mod profile on page 5. It would be nice to have it check for 'straighter shot' and chain the proc into empy arrow. This saves almost a whole gcd.

I can't seem to add the functionality without a real dps loss on dummy so far.

Any ideas on the best way to do it, or would it be too much for skill manager?

(09-12-2015, 04:43 AM)AzRed Wrote:  Very glad to see this, DNH and i were talking about it the other day that i could just update profiles as i update mine, but, then how's that helping other people learn to mess with them themselves...

Personal best profile at ilvl 202 is 1322 dps @ 5:00 ^^

Ilvl200 here, I cannot approach 13xx dps, consistently 1130 or so. Is this on dummy? with food/pots/party? using Misery's? Any tips for how you use Assist/what you proc manually?

I've not be using foot/pots/party/misery's for my testing. Stats:
acc = 630
crit = 577
det = 542
skill speed = 632

I run out of TP by the 2nd invigorate and out again at 3:40.

I'd appreciate any help from the masters, thanks in advance!
(09-16-2015, 05:24 PM)Chunky Wrote:  I've been trying to add some logic to azred-mod profile on page 5. It would be nice to have it check for 'straighter shot' and chain the proc into empy arrow. This saves almost a whole gcd.

I can't seem to add the functionality without a real dps loss on dummy so far.

Any ideas on the best way to do it, or would it be too much for skill manager?

It is totally doable as I have it in my latest profile. Checking for emp arrow to be up and barrage cooldown >10 works for me along with straighter shot proc. Don't forget second straighter shot though in case emp arrow isn't up or barrage is up. Well it is what I did anyway lol.

As for the dps part can't help ya as I haven't bothered gearing past 190 yet so I have no idea what dps is at that point lol.