Thread Rating:
  • 54 Vote(s) - 3.26 Average
[Module] Specific Hunting V 1.993+Mount Select +Chocobo Companion
(11-03-2013, 10:34 PM)wildicedemon Wrote:  I'd love to add something like that as well but the current state of filters and the like which are provided by the Dev's doesn't allow me to put something like that in. :( We just need to wait a bit more till they get a lot of the bigger issues taken care of so they can get around to adding more to it.

Could we not do some thing like don't attack any mobs with a player around mob?
It's not that, that cannot be done.
Grabbing the location of the monster you want and then iterating thought every nearby player comparing the location of the player with that of the monster would yield the desired effect. However the problem with doing that is that it would essentially be a lot of work(not to program, but to run) imagine being in a fate with 50-100 players there that would be much more then what we want. I'll do some pondering and see if I can Figure out something that would work better.
This isnt working anymore for me :( Also "grind" doesnt work at all for me since a couple of days ago when they updated. I have to use party-grind for the bot to even move. Atleast it works then, but this has stopped working :(
This should be an official module. Really helps with fates if you put in Svara, Cancer, etc.

One suggestion is a named list somewhat like how skills are handled. Once you get a full list, it's not easy to remember which mob is which.
Ok, I got it working again, but 1.72 does not claim all the mobs before killing them only killing one at a time, doesn't matter if i check "Claim over kill" it still only claims one at a time.

Is it possible to download an older version?
I'll do some investigating as to why this isn't working. In the mean time more information would be useful. Information on where, and what you where hunting, as well as information on what your settings were exactly.

Being able to replicate a but is essential to solving it.

A simple this isn't working anymore tells me absolutely nothing, except that it doesn't work for you, it doesn't help me help you. When ever asking for support you need to help yourself by providing as many details as possible this is true in any situation. Thanks!
Oh sorry, I made a mesh north of camp dragonhead to farm fleece, so the Ornery Karakul is content id 795,
i added a grind marker (lv1-50) and typed in prioritize target 795. It claims the karakuls and ignores the ice elemental that is there, but it kills them one at a time instead of claiming unclaimed mobs first.

I want it to only kill Karakuls (795) but always claim them before killing them, so that i can compete with other players there ^^;

Sorry about the lack of info. Thank you!
Ya I can confirm this is no longer working like it used to I'll figure it out when I get a chance and put a fix out.
it attack other player's claimed mob as well
No way around it attacking other player's claimed monsters yet. I am working on seeing what I can do to fix things and make it better. just need a bit of time, to come up with something that will work well and fix the current issues before adding more.

FYI- it should only attack other player's monsters if there are no other monsters of the type you want to hunt around.