Thread Rating:
  • 43 Vote(s) - 3.19 Average
[Module] Crafting Tool v2.1.1 + FIX 2 <18/11/2013>
(11-04-2013, 03:26 PM)ymko Wrote:  
(11-04-2013, 02:44 PM)R3P0 Wrote:  
(11-04-2013, 02:38 PM)ymko Wrote:  
(11-04-2013, 02:21 PM)R3P0 Wrote:  Fantastic job as always, does this now work for all professions? If so i can test leveling leather now for you currently 31. Does this work with Waste Not and all other 15 profession abilities etc?
Should be provided you configure them correctly :P Although this is still in test mode at the moment

Whoa good god you changed this, is there a readme for this anywhere i didnt see it in a previous post
Coming soon ©

LOL ill have to wait for it then cause I have no idea how to set this up and i guess my crap keybot works for now
Ok latest version on GitHub.

Waiting to be tested for other Cross Class skills( i can only test for Hasty Touch ) and bugs.

dannuic is going to test it, as soon as that's done I will update the thread with the zip file and instructions.
Testing now. Or rather setting up now. Wow! What an ambitious update!

If you get the chance, it would be a little more intuitive if the properties that are meant to be in percentage have a % in the description. For instance, I'm sure CPs and Steps are the literal number, but I would imagine Progress and Quality are in %...but they don't seem to cap at 100.
looks amazing , wanted to test it but too much settings for me to figure out will wait for some instructions :P
Tricks of the Trade Description property is not saving. At least it's not saving where you can see it on the Crafting Tool Skill View.

---------------------------------

Edit: Whoops, while we're talking about saving, the whole profile I made did not save (yes, I clicked Save).

Edit2: I can see my saved profile through Explorer, however I get a blank list when I use the Profile combo box to try to select it. I also can't see your WeaverSimple in the combo box.
(11-04-2013, 05:03 PM)Hairyogre Wrote:  Tricks of the Trade Description property is not saving. At least it's not saving where you can see it on the Crafting Tool Skill View.

Edit: Whoops, while we're talking about saving, the whole profile I made did not save (yes, I clicked Save).

Edit2: I can see my saved profile through Explorer, however I get a blank list when I use the Profile combo box to try to select it. I also can't see your WeaverSimple in the combo box.
Check the first page for solution :P

Also don't take this as a usable version it has bugs and we are working on fixing them :P

Also they ain't %'s they will be, not everything is done just yet :P

Also i believe adding 2 same skills will not do you good :P

Also updates coming and going every 10-30 minutes as we(myself and dannuic) find and fix bugs
After save, what's next?
I've read the readme I'm still a bit confused. I'm trying to craft a lumber, added the skills and stuffs as mentioned as above, saved, I put the lumber's Item ID on crafting tool main window, Start -> it does nothing.

Oh I've also renamed the folder to CraftingTool
(11-04-2013, 05:03 PM)Hairyogre Wrote:  Tricks of the Trade Description property is not saving. At least it's not saving where you can see it on the Crafting Tool Skill View.

My issue appears to have been resolved with latest build scratch it from list
(11-04-2013, 07:03 PM)richardwood Wrote:  After save, what's next?
I've read the readme I'm still a bit confused. I'm trying to craft a lumber, added the skills and stuffs as mentioned as above, saved, I put the lumber's Item ID on crafting tool main window, Start -> it does nothing.

Oh I've also renamed the folder to CraftingTool
Instructions are not finished yet... Expect it in about 3 hours
I don't know how, but I was setting up my crafting profile and my crafting log window just disappeared. I can hear the sound of windows appearing/disappearing when I press the keyboard shortcut for it but it seems the window is somewhere off-screen. I tried to resize the window with CTRL+Home but didn't work. Any ideas how to make it appear again?

--------
Ok found a way finally. I put back in the old 1.5.4 release and pressed Start on the mod and the window appeared lol.