Thread Rating:
  • 43 Vote(s) - 3.19 Average
[Module] Crafting Tool v2.1.1 + FIX 2 <18/11/2013>
(11-11-2013, 02:17 PM)darkboz Wrote:  Yup it's probably because your current craft doesn't fill any condition in any of your profile entry (like more CP than expected, or an excellent condition or stuff), i recommand activating the debug box (at the top of the tool) and look @ the console for every evaluation to see where it goes wrong.

i have yet checked the evaluation debug box
lets try whats my fault ^^
Oh yeah

I had another idea for the condition, would it be possible to have checkbox for condition (poor, good, etc...) instead of 2 drop down menu, like it would be awesome to be able to choose 3 condition instead of 2 for some steps.

Also would it be possible to put another drop down menu for the condition so that you could change them like for < or > or = instead of having <= or => ?

Thx :)
(11-11-2013, 05:26 PM)darkboz Wrote:  Oh yeah

I had another idea for the condition, would it be possible to have checkbox for condition (poor, good, etc...) instead of 2 drop down menu, like it would be awesome to be able to choose 3 condition instead of 2 for some steps.

Also would it be possible to put another drop down menu for the condition so that you could change them like for < or > or = instead of having <= or => ?

Thx :)
1. Possible but is there really a need? If you wanna make sure you don't use quality on poor just put another synth above quality with conditions poor.
2. That would be just too much GUI and will become clunky as hell. Although an interactive GUI can be made
i.e

>Add Condition
List of All Conditions(DropDown)
Add Condition Button
>Select Condition
List of All Added Conditions(DropDown)
Select Condition Button
>Change Condition
Condition Name
Condition Type
Sign\Operator (i.e > < = != <= >=)
Value
Save Condition Button

This won't be clunky but will likely require a lot of time to work with and will require most of the profiles to be re done :P
Well yeah that's the problem u need to double the process to be able to have 3 quality, but ok :)

for the sign i don't think it would be that clunky, but it would be awesome :), but you're the dev you choose, just proposing ideas :)
(11-11-2013, 08:48 PM)darkboz Wrote:  Well yeah that's the problem u need to double the process to be able to have 3 quality, but ok :)

for the sign i don't think it would be that clunky, but it would be awesome :), but you're the dev you choose, just proposing ideas :)
How do you want to choose a sign exactly? :P
Well a drop down menu, or a clickable sign that would change when u click on it :) but i don't think it would be THAT clunky ^^
(11-11-2013, 10:24 PM)darkboz Wrote:  Well a drop down menu, or a clickable sign that would change when u click on it :) but i don't think it would be THAT clunky ^^
I'll be honest i'm not sure what kind of dropdown you are looking for :P I think i will make the version above tho, where you just add conditions you want :P
Is there a way to set it up so that it uses our quantity of HQ mats like HQ undyed cotton cloth and HQ cotton yarn with a NQ hard leather?

I looked around the bot and haven't found anything, not really sure how to mess with debug and info though since it doesn't seem to have much information about it on your post. Please help :) thanks
Trying to figure out how to use HQ mats... I remember you posting that you would try and get it in, now it's not in the thread.
Unless things have changed in the last week, there is no way for mod authors to change the LQ/HQ materials from the default values using lua. I haven't yet even seen that being mentioned on the "to do" list for the bot's authors, so I wouldn't expect LQ/HQ mats in mods any time soon.

What ymko has done for us is to give us "hot" keys as identified in the instructions. For those recipes where I'd benefit from using (rather than selling) an HQ mat, what I do is program a key (using a programmable keyboard) to rapidly fire left mouse clicks and another key to fire off the "one-time" craft. I hover my mouse over the HQ mats I want to increase and hit my mouse clicker then, once the recipe is ready, I hit the "one-time" craft hot key. It's not unattended but it's a whole lot easier (and less rsi inducing) than the game's default. Watch movies and profit making HQ items for the market Smile.