Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
default nin profile filter 1 and 2?
just wondering what is the filter one and two in that default ninja profile do?
are there skills that have those enabled. i think the default one is ment to be used afk.
hmm how do i link the skills to those filter? just wanted to link dancing edge with a filter so i wont have to go to setting every time. Or can i put the "Target>Not content IDs" for storm eyes/dancing edge ? does that work too? How do i put 2 ID in there tho? 2251, 45 <---like that?
its just an option on the skill use with filter 1 or 2 so the skill is only enabled when filter 1 or 2 is enabled. which you can set hotkeys to endable/disable 1 and 2
hey Thank you for the help! +rep ^^
i dont understand how does filters work
:(
you set skills in the skill mananger that you only wanted activated when filter one is on. and when filter 1 is off they dont work. then you can set other skills in the skill profile to run only when filter 2 is on and when filter 2 is off they dont run. IE single target rotation is on filter 1 and aoe rotation on filter 2.

so then you set hotkeys for filter 1 and filter 2. start with filter 1 on and filter 2 off. WHen you want to switch to aoe you turn filter 1 off and turn filter 2 on.

this is ment for assisted play.
ah i see, where do i see the option to select 2nd profile to filter 2?
its not a second profile its all 1 profile. just select skills in the profile are assigned filter one and filter 2