Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3 Average
FFXIV Minion not working after update
its really odd because im running several bots atm doing fates. with fates only checked. Do you have atma checked as well?
Yes, I tried it both checked and unchecked. I also tried it on another account and it doesn't want to do fates either.
do you have teamviewer you must have something out of wack.
Ok, it's working now. I completely redownloaded minion and it seems to fix it. I'm just not sure why it wasn't working before, all of my settings are EXACTLY the same. Sorry to waste your time, but I figured something about the update broke it since I wasn't having any issues with the rest of the bot.
(12-10-2014, 08:27 PM)elementy Wrote:  Ok, it's working now. I completely redownloaded minion and it seems to fix it. I'm just not sure why it wasn't working before, all of my settings are EXACTLY the same. Sorry to waste your time, but I figured something about the update broke it since I wasn't having any issues with the rest of the bot.

same for me, now working
it's not working for me, even after i redownloaded the bot multiple times =(
Sometimes it could be as simple as selecting the profile of your class, one time after an update my bot was running around Fates looking at the mobs, not doing anything, just staring up and down until I realized it was set as monk and not Thm
i don't even get to that though =( i'll go to attach the bot, and then the game will crash.
(12-11-2014, 01:47 PM)chuloon Wrote:  i don't even get to that though =( i'll go to attach the bot, and then the game will crash.

what AV do you have installed? any Teamspeak, Mumble, Gforce experience for Nvidia?