Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Keybinds
well you can change all the ingame keybinds not to use control so it shouldnt be a big issue. and the stuck thing isnt a bot issue its a bot issue + the logitech keyboard program issue.
(12-14-2014, 09:46 PM)Cichard Wrote:  well you can change all the ingame keybinds not to use control so it shouldnt be a big issue. and the stuck thing isnt a bot issue its a bot issue + the logitech keyboard program issue.

I can change but thats how I play, not gonna change it just because of an issue with the bot.

I don't get why this has been ignored so far, just allow us to change the bots shortcuts or to make them optional.

But whatever, if its never fixed, too bad~
(12-15-2014, 02:38 AM)Sheimd Wrote:  
(12-14-2014, 09:46 PM)Cichard Wrote:  well you can change all the ingame keybinds not to use control so it shouldnt be a big issue. and the stuck thing isnt a bot issue its a bot issue + the logitech keyboard program issue.

I can change but thats how I play, not gonna change it just because of an issue with the bot.

I don't get why this has been ignored so far, just allow us to change the bots shortcuts or to make them optional.

But whatever, if its never fixed, too bad~
it hasnt been ignored its just part of the core of the bot. its not an issue with the bot. majority of hte users this doesnt effect. the devs been made aware of this stance. so its been asked discussed and answered so i will be locking the thread now. its just become a thread of arguing 2 points of view which doesnt solve anything.