Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
Skip Cutscenes / Dialog Issue
(12-15-2014, 10:59 PM)Cichard Wrote:  its needed for duty. other wise all the timers for every profile would have to be adjusted. it does nothing for duty mode but speed up the run. you should have this enabled at all times for duty.

but what im saying is that the game has a build in skip cut-scene option that does the same exact thing as minion and is just as fast so it does not affect the timers on profiles. but if you have minion's skip CS and the games skip CS options both turned on i have noticed that sometimes you get stuck loading into a instance and it messes up choco stable CS's. i turn skip CS off on minion even for duty mode and never had any issues so far
the in game skip cutscene doesnt skip the dungeon cutscenes.
It does skip dungeon ones. Just will not skip the first time you enter, which minion does.
they must of added it in then because the one that i tried a few patches ago didnt do that it was only travel cutscenes that you been to.

[Image: uNtTOgT.png] none of these options seems to skip cutscenes for the dungeons. if i dont have it enabled in the bot they dont skip them. also they dont seem to skip main story quest cutscenes either.