Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 2.95 Average
Feature Request / Flying WASD (Not Teleport)
I'm currently using "mmoninja" for FFXIV which has flyhack, was just trying to get it on minion so i dont have to have 2 bots running at same time.

with mmoninja you set a key to flyahack toggle (F3), when toggled, you control your movement with WASD as usual, but can now go up or down with the 2 hotkeys 'r' (up), 'f' (down).

Thanks for the explanation, will just stick with both bots for now as its too good not to use lol
i guess i dont see any reason why you would need to fly hack anywhere in the game when you can just save coords and TP directly to those cords
(12-28-2014, 03:28 AM)Cichard Wrote:  i guess i dont see any reason why you would need to fly hack anywhere in the game when you can just save coords and TP directly to those cords

That's not the point really. The competitor has a bot that is capable of doing what he's asking for and he's using it. You guys stand to lose for not including such a convenient and easy to use feature. I thought MMOminion was striving to be the best bot out there? How can you guys claim that if you won't include such a simple feature? So useful, that he's paying and using 2 entirely different bots instead of one.

I mean let's not kid ourselves, entering z/x/y coords manually takes a lot more effort and time then just pressing "F3" and using keybinds to teleport around.
um who said anything about enter zxy coords manually. there is a list of waypoints FOR EVERY ZONE to popular and important areas. you also can set your teleport to say 20 and use the up down left right forward backward buttons and acomplish the same effect. I srsly doubt "fly hack" is gonna make or break ffxivminion. This bot is by far the best bot on the market and nothing comes close. if its such a SIMPLE feature why dont you click over to the LuaMods section and create the addon.

the only difference to what he has and this, is that he is able to set HOTkeys to the keys. its not flying its just doing small Teleports. if you set this to 1 and was able to set hotkeys to it, it would seem like you where flying if you held the keys down. Possibly ACE could set up Hotkeys to the move buttons. But i would imagine there are more pressing features that they are attending to. Since "flying" isnt broken you just have to click the button with a mouse.

[Image: xY7PVzu.png]