Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 2.54 Average
Updater broken
Has nothing to do with memlocs, it's something to do with the network connection most likely.
To get a more accurate diagnosis, you could download PingPlotter and run a trace to www.mmominion.com to see if you are consistently losing packets.
Having the same ISP, accounts for pretty much nothing nowadays, since most (especially cable) ISPs have very limited QoS requirements, your service and packet reliability can be in flux from day to day.
Oh, I got you. You're suggesting it's not exception from bot poking a wrong memloc, but licence key validation failure? Well, here's my log, not too great, not that bad. Obviously I can't do much with that 30% packet loss node in Germany :/
[Image: 30jkznl.jpg]

I double checked and router has disabled firewall, I'm on DMZ IP and everything is whitelisted in software firewall. I've even whitelisted mmominion domain to be sure :/
If you guys are checking licence key every 10min or so and closing client if connection fails, I'd say that's an overkill, for several reasons.
Firstly, bot isnt that popular (I imagine) for someone to bother crack it. Secondly, you update it often, so a crack would need to be released often and fast to be worthwile to anyone. Thirdly, a bit if leniency, like checking key on startup or every 24h would do. And lastly, if someone is hell bent on cracking the bot and getting a free run, you can't do much about it, noone can. Null or reverse licence function and it's cooked. I haven't been interested in topic in years, so don't even know if you guys run anti debugger or obfuscate anything.
After 3 hours it looks like this:
[Image: 2i05cud.jpg]

Red bars on graph seem to denote 100% packet loss, although I never feel any of that. I was afk in the game running all this time, not a single disconnect. Stats for my game connection show 10 packets lost during this time

I have cable TV broadband router on the ground floor and getting internet upstairs through PowerPlug. Not perfect, but at least it isn't wifi :/ Guess I'll try to tinker with TCPOptimizer and ethernet card driver.
this bot is very popular... its the best one out on the market for ffxiv.
Hai, hai!
10/10, would bang again.
After updte my bot not working , crash client when i starting bot
(12-23-2014, 09:29 AM)kamilinc Wrote:  After updte my bot not working , crash client when i starting bot

make sure you run gui_launcher as admin. Make sure you dont have anything like mumble, teamspeak or fraps running.
(12-23-2014, 02:07 PM)Cichard Wrote:  fraps running.
Cool kids use Dxtory these days. Shame Dxtory and bot are mortal enemies :(
Next feature request would be allowing video recording with bot attached, ehh.
There are plenty of other apps that allow video recording, like Bandicam.
I've never heard of Dxtory so it can't be that cool.