Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average
DRG profile rework
Anyone working on building a new DRG skill profile now that it has been altered. with the new changes to DRG where you are not required to be side/flank to still get your combo bonuses it seems like it would be much better to be able to make a profile for it or even just alter some currently made ones.

i edited Jackie's old drg3.0 slightly and removed the direction requirements from heavy thrust+impulse drive. tweaked a few other things like the OCD option and it seems to work decently. parsed myself on dummy last night was averaging 400-430 dps and up to 450+ if i moved to side/back for potency bonuses(im i110 DRG but not BiS by any means) which isn't bad but im sure it can be better.
I'm curious as well. Would love to see one made where its not only that, but optimized for best rotation, and smooth with the GCDs.
Bump ?
here is the current profile I've been working with, i took a little from Ace's default profile and a little
from Jackie's old drg 3.0 profile and mashed them up together and moved some skills around and added
some ID's/conditions for timing. i have yet to really add any AOE skills yet either so that's something
that needs to be added.this is prob. far from optimal but maybe with some help from
others this can be fine tuned. i parse somewhere around 430-470 DPS on a dummy with no food/pt
bonus, my drg gear is no where near optimal also so im sure with better gear it will be higher.
i have filter 1 turn off/on chaos thrust/phlebotomize DOT's for when im solo grinding easy mobs

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/48488579/1-DRG.lua
Thanks bandit :)
I just geared up my DRG yesterday again and may do one. I'm pretty curious what changed :)
(01-06-2015, 02:31 PM)saik1992 Wrote:  I just geared up my DRG yesterday again and may do one. I'm pretty curious what changed :)

they really didn't change much, but the changes made it where its more like monk that you do not HAVE to be on side for heavy thrust and behind for impulse drive to proc its combo's. you just get the extra potency bonus for being on correct position.

other things they did didn't really change anything but they increased DOT dmg from chaos and phlebotomize, and adjusted animation time for jump/dives.