Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
BRD FCoB Max DPS
Hello,

i would like if we have a skills profile for the Max DPS becuase when i use the normal one or BRD3.0 i got low DPS score alwayes so do we have another profile can be helped for the Max Dps?
my current single target bard profile does 528 at ilvl 120 on a dummy;

turn 10 does 465, turn 11 is 429, turn 12 is 418...

How low is your dps?
Mind to share your profile Azred ? those numbers sounds nice
can u share with us the profile
The problem with the dps profiles is they will never be max dps. Theres a half second delay between when the last skill goes off, and the next skill activates when using the bot. Think of it like having everything macroed. As far as BRD is concerned, and every other dps class, thats horrible. If you do a fight that is 10 minutes long, and never stop shooting, You would have roughly 300 attacks assuming a 2 sec gcd. With the bot, in those same 10 minutes, you can only do 240 attacks. Assuming each attack is 500 damage, In the first case you are doing 250 dps. In the second case, you only do 167 dps.

I haven't yet found a way for the bot to queue up skills, if it could, you could easily be the best BRD on your server if you popped your own CDs, since the bot doesn't time them correctly, just uses them on CD.
1. With updates to skillmanager imminent I will update the profile upon release and then release for public.
2. For the skill delay you mention, go to advanced setting>pulse time and lower it. I believe default is 150, but when I go to assist mode I'll drop it considerably.... Gotta play with it for your own connection..

I've got my profile bursting at open at over 1100 dps, and constantly working on it. Currently always lines up hawks eye and barrage, but trying to get it to use blood4blood lined up with other CDs properly. But on a dummy I parse only 5-10 DPS higher manual than in assist. Not enough to matter :)
(12-31-2014, 08:03 PM)AzRed Wrote:  1. With updates to skillmanager imminent I will update the profile upon release and then release for public.
2. For the skill delay you mention, go to advanced setting>pulse time and lower it. I believe default is 150, but when I go to assist mode I'll drop it considerably.... Gotta play with it for your own connection..

I've got my profile bursting at open at over 1100 dps, and constantly working on it. Currently always lines up hawks eye and barrage, but trying to get it to use blood4blood lined up with other CDs properly. But on a dummy I parse only 5-10 DPS higher manual than in assist. Not enough to matter :)

Are you sure you don't want to do a prototype release? I'm sure people would appreciate it in the meantime :)

But for real I'll be looking forward to the release, it sounds very promising.
(12-31-2014, 08:03 PM)AzRed Wrote:  1. With updates to skillmanager imminent I will update the profile upon release and then release for public.

my current dps with ilvl 116 it's not more then 295 with the profile of BRD 3.0

also can you explain the pluse time what is the best time for it ?
you should not mess with Pulse time it can cause problems with the bot if you go to low.
Since I've gotten a bunch of requests for the profile I'm just going to say it here:

Just a heads up out there: the skill manager has been updated recently and does not currently allow for usage of more than one oGCD in succession. This means if you have both flaming arrow and blood for blood available to use, it will only use one, then use another GCD skill, then use the oGCD after...this has nerfed bard profiles significantly As with so many off global skills On bard, It drastically slows you and no longer allows to do 2 buffs between gcds.

I made a quick fix in my skillmgr.lua coding but doing so broke ninja mudras, once a push comes out to fix this, I can update the profile further and release but I do not feel it necessary to put out a profile which performs suboptimally and requires editing your lua to make it work better.