Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
BRD FCoB Max DPS
Those numbers are pretty impressive.

like Jackie said, the top 1% wouldn't use assist (cd pooling for phase changes / adds / mechanics ect.) None the less the dps from this profile would probably be enough for like a 4th-5th week clear of 13 after 2.4 (assuming all dps were using equivalent assist profiles)
any chance of getting a copy of this?
I am getting really low damage in T10 too. Care to share the profile AzRed?
any update?
With beta skmgr and recent changes to the released skmgr I've been holding off working on the profile much... I rarely use assist and when I do it's just random dungeons and such, farming soldiery and gil requires little modification to bard 3.0 as Jackie did a great job with it. Using beta skmgr I am having a couple issues here and there trying to get everything as it was but it's close.

For reference turn 10, 11,12 manual: 453,422,397; betaskm: 419,392,388(last week); release version: 389,385,360(this week). Gear is exact same in all 3, to be fair in t12 this week I did click a filter off at one point so blood for blood didn't go off but forgot to turn it back on and a healer died in last phase so lots of ballad then...

I can't promise anything and I'll try to remember to post up a profile when I am home. My fear is that I'll put it up and cause headaches for myself because of how specific they are to skill speed used on my gear set, raid group, etc for when dots clip, when SS refreshes, when b4b fires, etc...

Might just post up a vanilla version for you all.

Crayfish- what is your gear like? For my numbers above its with 125weapon (all crit/det),i110 crafted head and body, 120 poetic belt, boots, dread pants, high allagan choker, 120earring and double poetic rings... I think ilvl is 120?
What DPS are you pulling in 10? A lot of dos can be gained during adds by double or triple dotting. And cycling between daughter, daughter, 1st son... Using a miserys end on two adds... Making sure to flamin arrow the first two and not the 2nd 2 because it will wear off (should wear off) prior to them dying losing a lot of potency, if your healers are over stoneskinning/adlo/succor/etc you're gonna have to ballad more, when ballad or paeon is up filter off your buffs, if they are gonna need those make sure your buffs drop before you begin to song, don't flatline mp playing ballad paeon, ask when invigorate will be used again or when aetherflow/shroud will be up, etc......... I can go for days on how to be a good bard..

Tl;dr: I'll try to put up a vanilla profile today with parse and gear screens for comparison...
Edit.