Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3 Average
lua mod not working
hello,

I have this problem with me its 1st time i use the bot , i download all required programs at the guide thread but i have this problem killing me this is my 2nd day and i dont know how to fix it.

The problem is lua mods not working when i lunch the bot and all in Yellow color , i can open Control and all other taps but when i try to click on lua mod nothing happen and can't click it.

I tried to delete the folder 3x times and still have the same problem, and i gave my friend the code to try it and its worked for him. but i not working for me :/

So please any help for me.

thx

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I think to help you we'll need a little more detail or perhaps some pictures. If you're using Windows 7 use the "Snipping Tool" to take screenshots of the problem and your folder setup then save and post them using the Tinypic option.
i attached the pic
in your game settings you need to have your game set to windowed mode... Is that set?
boaredless windowed and windowed mode too
hmm, what OS are you using, my game doesn't look like that. Here's my system settings. did you pause your antivirus and make sure that isn't stopping it?

[Image: os8jg1.jpg]
same and no antivirus active
still the same
Can you take some shots of the whole screen (if you press screenlock it'll hide char name & stuff non-bot related) also, some shots of the folder its in and what file are you trying to attach to? Hopefully, a pro will see this soon and recognize what your problem is, in the meantime i'll try and walk through it with you.

from the looks of it the bot seems to be attaching but here's my "set path"
SquareEnix\FINAL FANTASY XIV - A Realm Reborn\game

Then i chose "ffxiv"
i did the same path and still same , the text in yellow color i think this explain somethings to exp ppl there is somethings wrong but i dont know what is it :/
If i attempt to load too many instances at once it gives me the yellow text without any border, I hope you're right. did you try the livechat to see if a mod is present?