Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Random game crashes
(01-05-2015, 06:06 PM)Ace Wrote:  
(01-05-2015, 02:13 PM)Illua Wrote:  
(01-04-2015, 04:05 AM)Cichard Wrote:  could be 3 things.

are you running more then one bot?
are you running the bot as admin(right click run as admin)
is the bot installed in C:\Minion

Is it supposed to be started as admin and installed to C?

I got it on my desk. and just start it normally,

I always want to bot it while I'm at work but I notice when I'm gone it always crashes like 2 hours later and it won't restart.. making this completly useless when I'm not home.

So, are you saying that you ignored the direction to install it to a non-user directory and aren't starting it as admin, and are surprised it's not working?

Nah I'm not surprised, it actually works just fine and mostly even all day long, it only stops when I'm not around :D
(01-06-2015, 06:45 AM)wycs Wrote:  I'm only really using it for assist and crafting recently.

Memory usage for gui launcher is 17mb and the game at around 500mb when starting. After an hour the gui launcher was still at 17mb and the game at around 900mb, the game crashed/closed shortly after this but the memory usage was pretty much the same right before the crash.

Just to clarify again it happens even when the bot is not active, I can just be standing around in town or the housing district and it will just closed at random if the bot is attached (doesn't do it if it's not attached).

just for clarification you are not using any type of vpn are you? WPFast or anything like that?

Its totaly on your end either you are getting 90k errors, or the bot cannot reach the authentication server and is closing hte game out. if you go to the INFO tab of the gui_launcher it will say something If you are having the gui_launcher launch the bots for you.
Seems I have the same problem since 2.45.. game crashes roughly 20min to an hr into being used; without it game runs fine for 3+ days if i leave it on that long. Minion is installed to C:\, always run as admin, no memory leaks or abnormal spikes, no vpn. B4 2.45 had 0 issues. Subscription about to run out probably just gonna give up at this point.
give up at this point? first time ive seen you ask for help. I can take a look at it for you via teamviewer if you have it. Most likely the bot cannot communicate with the authentication server for minion and boots you out. if you look at the info tab in the gui_Launcher it will tell you why the window closed out. (granted you need to be launching the bot from the gui launcher and not using the attach bot button.)