Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Buff checks
Is the comma formatting properly adding an "or" check? Every profile I have with Protect spams it, even if applied. If I use dev tool to id the buff and remove the other from skill editor, it works properly. This is, of course, not a suitable answer. Anyone help me out?

e.g.

Missing Buffs(1+2, 3) | 146,147 (with or without space between comma and second buff doesn't change anything
(01-04-2015, 04:48 PM)Naejin Wrote:  Is the comma formatting properly adding an "or" check? Every profile I have with Protect spams it, even if applied. If I use dev tool to id the buff and remove the other from skill editor, it works properly. This is, of course, not a suitable answer. Anyone help me out?

e.g.

Missing Buffs(1+a2, 3) | 146,147 (with or without space between comma and second buff doesn't change anything

146+147
So, the addition sign is an or operator? What about and checks?
If I recall it right.

Comma = or
Addition Sign = and
(01-04-2015, 05:01 PM)Leon Wrote:  If I recall it right.

Comma = or
Addition Sign = and

sounds right to me
(11-16-2013, 08:42 PM)Cichard Wrote:  
(11-16-2013, 01:04 PM)lolm8 Wrote:  I believe you just put the debuff IDs separated by a , (comma).

thats , = or not and

This was the only reference I found. Its quite old. After playing around some more, it seems that the (+) is acting as an OR argument after all. I suspect the comma is acting as part of the id, and not as an operator?
123,345 would be OR
123+345 would be AND
Can you then explain the issue that I am having? It is only properly reapplying Protect with the + in place. The comma just puts it in a loop. To test, I used food buff with protect id that was currently applied with the + operator. With both buffs on, the bot did nothing. When either buff was clicked off (and one remained) the bot did nothing. When I remove both, bot applies protect. This is in the has buff category, obviously.

Maybe I'm missing something, but it doesn't add up. If that was an AND operator, then it would try to reapply Protect after clicking one (or the other) buff off. Thoughts?

Just using the + (as an OR) works in this case. I am just trying to get a better understanding for future use. Thanks!
since there is two different buff ids from the same spell id at different levels protect is a tricky skill. You can simply have 2 protects in your skill profile have one be used when character is below the level they get the upgraded version of protect and the 2nd to only be used after the level you get the upgraded version of the buff. Then use a single buff id for each version of the spell.
it is basicly saying

if you are missing 146 or 147 cast spell. (,)

If you are missing 146 and 147 cast spell. (+)

since your always missing a spell 146 or 147 it always casts the spell.