Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
[HOW TO] -- [Tutorial] :: Skill Manger -- Crafting Skills
I'm relatively new to mmominion and found myself frustrated with crafting profiles when I tried my hand at them. So after some trial and error I have been able to successfully create my own crafting profiles. As such I thought a quick overview may help others.

CULINARIAN EXAMPLE -- This example is only for culinarian -- soon I'll show you how to convert this to work for all crafts as a single profile.

TUTORIAL

In this simple tutorial we will set up a crafting skill set for Level 1-20 Items in HQ.

Level 1-20 Items HQ.
In game macro for this rotation would be as below. (yes I know its more complicated than I need to HQ but its for learning to manipulate the craft skills in skill manager on cheap to make items).
Macro Example

/ac "Inner Quiet" <wait.2>
/ac "Steady Hand II" <wait.2>
/ac "Innovation" <wait.2>
/ac "Ingenuity II" <wait.2>
/ac "Great Strides" <wait.2>
/ac "Advanced Touch" <wait.3>
/ac "Careful Synthesis II"

This example is for culinarian the cross class skills : Innovation from Goldsmith Level 50 and Ingenuity II from Blacksmith.

Total min max CP 173 - 221+
Inner Quiet 18
Steady Hand II 25
Innovation 18
Ingenuity II 32
Great Strides 32
Advanced Touch 48 (may need x3)
Careful Synthesis II 0

Step 1

Open the skill manager by going to the bottom of the currently open FFXIV grind / Quest /Duty window and clicking on Advanced Settings >> Skill Manager
You should get something like this. NOTE: It will default to the currently running skills profile. The Available Skills panel may be empty just press refresh skills to populate with valuable skills for the class you are wanting to make a profile for. In our case culinarian.

[Image: Level_1_20_HQ_Overview_Image.png]

Step 2
Next press clear on the skill manager panel. Type in the name of the profile that you wish to make and save.
NOTE: Some weird things may happen here. If you now select a different profile you will not be able to see the newly created skill profile in the dropdown list. You can fix this by going to CONTROL >> Reload LUA modules and then back to the skill manager. It will now being the list but when you select it, it may show the skills of the profile that was running when you created it. Just click on each skill in the Skillmanager and delete it if this happens.

ALTERNATIVE way to create a blank skill manager profile. Just open notepad or any text editing program and save a blank page as YOURPROFILENAME.lua into MMoMinnion\LuaMods\ffxivminion\SkillManagerProfiles folder. Reload the LUA Modules in game and the blank skill profile will be there

Step 3
Add the skills. Just click on the skill one at a time to add them.

[Image: Level_1_20_HQ_Adding_Skills_Image_1.png]

Below I have added them in the order that I would like to have them used.. (more complicated execution may not show the skills in the order that they run). NOTE: The skill profile will not work as expected at this point. We have at this point just got things ready and in Step 4 we start adding the logic to the execution of commands.

[Image: Level_1_20_HQ_Adding_Skills_Image_2.png]

Step 4
The trick to getting skills to work is figuring out when we want it to be used and when we dont.
In this example we will have the skills fire in order x1 until we get to Advanced Touch then fire x2 if quality is not 100% or just once if it is 100%. Once Quality is 100% it will then complete the synthesis.

Click on the first Skill :: Inner Quiet
You will see below that I have added 2 next to Step <
What this does is ensure that it only fires off on step 1 Basicly it is saying if the current step is less than step 2 uses this skill. Thats all we will add for this particular skill.
[Image: Level_1_20_HQ_Inner_Quiet.png]

Click on the Second Skill :: Steady Hand II

[Image: Level_1_20_HQ_Steady_Hand_II.png]
Step < 3
Step >= 2
Player has Not 262

Means that it will fire 2nd but only if your character doesn't currently have buff ID 262 (Steady Hand II)

[Image: Level_1_20_HQ_Inovation.png]
Step < 4
Step >= 3
Player has buff 262
Player has Not 259

Means that it will fire 3nd but only if your character doesn't currently have buff ID 259 (Innovation) and currently has buff 262 (Steady hand). If you just use Step < and Step >= the skill will activate I have added the buff stuff just as examples because in more complicated skills you may need multiple conditions to be true before you want the skill used. If you simply used the player buff and not the step then every time that we lost Innovation this would fire as long as we still had the Steady Hand buff.

A list of buff ID's can be found here http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Complete...1#pid36551

Following are images of constraints for the following steps down to Advanced Touch.

[Image: Level_1_20_HQ_Ingenuity_II.png]

[Image: Level_1_20_HQ_Great_Strides.png]

Advanced touch may need to be used twice to get to 100% Quality so the settings are as follows
Step <
Step >= 6
Quality % > 99%

So it can fire anytime after step 6 as long as the quality is below 99%.

BEWARE: this is ok in this example as it should reach HQ with my gear etc most times. However if your progress is lower this could fire many times and reduce durability to 0. To get around that you could also add

Durability >= 20 would fire all the way down to durability 20 and also at 20 durability but not at 10 -15 durability as long as the Quality was below 99%

[Image: Level_1_20_HQ_Advanced_Touch.png]

[Image: Level_1_20_HQ_Careful_Synthesis_II.png]

Quality >= 100

Will only fire if you reach 100% Quality and keep firing until complete or durability beaks the item.

While this is only a simple rotation and I have factored in some redundancy here to show you how to use the limiting options. The thing to take away is that you need to determine the conditions you want before each action is used.

Hope it helps get you under way making your own profiles. I suggest you use this and make a few cheap low level items playing with the settings to see how they affect your rotations.

Nice write up!
Heres are a couple of 1 Star skill profiles with notes in the code for what it does.

Download and place into

MMoMinnion\LuaMods\ffxivminion\SkillManagerProfiles

Reload LUA modules and it will be available. I have added some notes in the code to explain the logic behind it.

Level 1-20 items HQ.lua -- from above tutorial
1 Star Items HQ from NQ mats 195_80 Cul only.lua -- Culinarian 1 star rotation
1 Star Items Hq from NQ mats 195_80.lua the -- same Culinarian 1 star rotation updated so all crafting professions can use it.

please note

Carpenter – Byregot’s Blessing Level 50
Blacksmith – Ingenuity II Level 50
Armorsmith – Piece by Piece Level 50
Goldsmith – Innovation Level 50
Leatherworker – Waste Not II Level 50
Weaver – Careful Synthesis II Level 50
Alchemist – Tricks of the Trade Level 15, Comfort Zone Level 50
Culinarian – Hasty Touch Level 15, Steady Hand II Level 37, Reclaim Level 50

Current crafting stats across all crafts are as follows:
Craftsmanship: 404-451 Control: 391-416 CP: 352-398

Attached Files
.rar   Craftskills.rar (Size: 4.51 KB / Downloads: 167)
Then i want to share the profile for "100% High Quality Two Star Rotation: No Food, NQ Materials, No RNG" from the Crafting Forum.

Requirements:

- Your Artisan Tool
- 396 Craftsmanship, 375 Control, 341 CP. This means fully melded gear

- Cross Class skills:
--- CRP 50: Byregot's Blessing
--- WVR 50: Careful Synthesis II
--- BSM 50: Ingenuity II
--- CUL 37: Steady Hand II
--- GSM 50: Innovation
--- ALC 50: Comfort Zone

Thread with the Original post: http://anonym.to/?http://forum.square-en...als-No-RNG

FYI: I handled it like a makro... so it just goes step by step

Attached Files
.rar   2Star80Dur.rar (Size: 575 bytes / Downloads: 89)
befor i get this does it have a repair option for crafting?
the bot auto repairs in every mode. this isnt an addon its part of the base bot called crafting mode.
If you want to do home made end game crafting profile, take a look to my lua overwrite here, it's worth the time :
http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Vanilla-...etatesters
How can i set it up to take HQ mats?

nvm -_- i got it.
Damn, mistake quoted lol.

To Huako.
Advance setting > General
hey um i been trying to figure this thing out for about a week i read the guide top to bottom multiple times and the current ui looks kinda different to the guide and some of the abilities i dont currently so i have come to the conclusion that im a natural dumbass i just wanted to get this rotation done for my low to mid level crafting pre 50
inner quiet into
tricks (if availible) into
Steady hand I
tricks (if availible)
Hasty touch x3
tricks (if availible)
Manipulate
tricks (if availible)
steady hand I
tricks (if availible)
rapid synth
any suggestions would be so help full thank you in advance