Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Tutorial: Artisan Weapon & Master Recipe Token Craft HQ 100%
First of all, hello all! I am new to minion, just started today and I figured I would give a little contribution to people out there struggling or perhaps in need of a .LUA for crafting those 2 star tokens!

I am by no means an expert, I am completely new to this and well I hope you guys find this useful! I love crafting and I know at times crafting tons of items is a pain in the butt, specially for 2 star and higher!

Anyways, without any further delay here is my tutorial!

2 Star HQ tokens for Artisan Weapons

This tutorial will explain my own .lua crafting skillset for making the tokens required for getting your artisan weapons! These include:
  • Spruce Plywood
  • Darksteel Hook
  • Darksteel Wire
  • Rose Gold Cog
  • Silver Brocade
  • Spirits of Salt
  • Spicy Tomato Relish

*I don't know how to link directly into xivdb.com sorry guys*

The sequence used was the following:

[Image: C7BXa1j.png]

It will consist of a basic rotation up until the last Great Strides, once Great Strides ends, it will take into consideration the condition of the craft and decide the best course of action, wether to use Ingenuity II or go straight into Byregot's Blessing should it be on Good.

Note that in order for this to work properly please enable Craft HQ Mats, as you will need at least 2 HQ twinthread to ensure 98-100% success rate always.

[Image: 7JUl3ta.png?1]

My stats are:
  • 392 Craftsmanship
  • 385 Control
  • 349 CP (without food)
  • 392 CP with Bouillabaisse HQ

As a matter of fact, I did 120 tries using this rotation and all were 100% HQ. Also noticed at the end that I crafted all of them using my Ehcatl Wristgloves (not to be confused with the BiS Ehcatl Smithing Gloves)! So you know that there is about a 30 Control drop from my stats when i did it and still managed 100% HQ.

Note... its ABSOLUTELY essential to have 392 CP! Its the exact ammount of CP needed for the entire rotation!

[Image: EYduZqH.jpg]

Ensure you specify on the Crafting Settings the ammount you would like to craft (or it will auto-craft until no mats are availabe). Also set the minimum CP required, or you might find yourself lossing some mats!

Lastly I will explain what each step has:

1. Comfort Zone - Step <2 || Step >= 1
  2. Inner Quiet - Step < 3 || Step >= 2
  3. Steady Hand II - Step < 4 || Step >= 3
  4. Basic Touch - Step < 5 || Step >= 4
  5. Basic Touch - Step < 6 || Step >= 5
  6. Basic Touch - Step < 7 || Step >= 6
  7. Basic Touch - Step < 8 || Step >= 7
  8. Basic Touch - Step < 9 || Step >= 8
  9. Master's Mend - Step < 10 || Step >= 9
  10. Great Strides - Step < 11 || Step >= 10
  11. Steady Hand II - Step < 12 || Step >= 11
  12. Basic Touch - Step < 13 || Step >= 12
  13. Innovation - Step < 14 || Step >= 13
  14. Great Strides - Step < 15 || Step >= 14
  15. Here is where we start using conditionals:
  16. Ingenuity II - Step >= 15 || Condition: Normal
  17. Ingenuity II - Step >= 15 || Condition: Poor
  18. Bryegot's Blessing - Step >= 15 || Condition: Excellent
  19. Bryegot's Blessing - Step >= 15 || Condition: Good
  20. Bryegot's Blessing - Step >=16 || Has buff: 256+254
  21. Ingenuity II - Step >= 16 || Has NOT buff: 254
  22. Careful Synthesis II - Step >=17 || Progress < 419

To further understand the conditions I used, here are the status ID's I used:
  • Great Strides - 254
  • Ingenuity II - 256
  • Innovation - 259

Note: In my 120 test tries, I did not reach a condition of Excellent nor Poor on Step 15, so the two lines in BOLD are not 100% verified by myself... Needless to say they should work just fine!

Well thats it for now! I will later add a new .LUA for crafting the 1 Star mats required for this, as well as the 2 star tokens for the Master Recipe required to craft the 2 star token for the Artisan's Weapon! I'm sure all the crafters will understand what I'm talking about!

Happy crafting :) Cutesmile

PS: I have read in forums that you cannot set up Conditionals & Step conditions per skill... I sort off tested this out, and it seems true, so its not necessary to add as many conditions as you possibly can for the skill to work, just add the logical situations!

IMPORTANT NOTE
You cannot use these profiles on everyone of your crafting classes! I've read through forums something along the lines of cross-class skill ID's being different for each class. THUS you will have to remake each of these for their corresponding class.

This skillset profile was done using Weaver!

TBH they are fairly fast to make so don't feel it's too much work to be worth it ThumbsUp

1 Star HQ using NQ mats

Alright now for Part 2 -- This is the tutorial on how to craft the 1 Star HQ items to use for both item crafts for getting the Master Recipe and the Artisan Weapon.

In other words:
  • Spruce Lumber
  • Darksteel Nugget
  • Rose Gold Nugget
  • Hippogryph Leather
  • Twinthread
  • Growth Formula Delta
  • Sauteed Coeurl

My stats that ensured me 98-100% HQ with using only NQ mats were:

362 Craftsmanship
364 Control
342 CP (No food) <-- need exactly 342 CP for this rotation

The sequence is the following:

[Image: 9kqera.png]

My stats display 374 Control because of an FC Control buff, but with 364 control works just as efficiently!

The conditions for the steps are very straight forward:

step<2 || step >= 1
step<3 || step >=2
step<4 || step >=3
.... until last one
step<16 || step >=15

Happy crafting Snicker

Stay tuned for the 2star HQ .lua for the tokens to get the Master Recipe!

PS: On the screenshot I didn't update my crafting settings to specify Minimum CP requirement, so just put that to 342!

IMPORTANT NOTE
You cannot use these profiles on everyone of your crafting classes! I've read through forums something along the lines of cross-class skill ID's being different for each class. THUS you will have to remake each of these for their corresponding class.

This skillset profile was done using Leatherworker!

TBH they are fairly fast to make so don't feel it's too much work to be worth it ThumbsUp

2 Star HQ Master Recipe Tokens

Finally got around to doing the 2star HQ for the master recipe tokens!

It's pretty straight forward as the previous one! Used to craft:
  • Treated Spruce Lumber
  • Darksteel Ingot
  • Rose Gold Ingot
  • Hard Hippogryph Leather
  • Vanya Silk
  • Growth Formula Delta Concentrate

So without further delay... here it is:

[Image: jtxuhi.png]

My stats that ensured me 98-100% HQ with using only NQ mats were:

362 Craftsmanship
373 Control
349 CP (No food) <-- need exactly 392 CP for this rotation, remember Bouilabaisse gives you extra 43 CP

Much like the previous one, there isn't any conditions to determine for the rotation, so it's pretty straight forward:

step<2 || step >= 1
step<3 || step >=2
step<4 || step >=3
.... until last one
step<19 || step >=18

And there you have it! Good luck crafting even if you don't even need it with these rotations Expect

Happy Crafting!

IMPORTANT NOTE

This skillset profile was done using Alchemist!

Attached Files
.rar   Crafting Skillsets.rar (Size: 1.74 KB / Downloads: 110)
Can't wait for scripts!

Nicely written tutorial, thank you!
I have no idea why i reserved this :) can delete it if possible
You can do everything up to silver brocade with just 338 CP, assuming you have artisan OH (which you can buy if you have to, no one here should be short on gil) Silver brocade takes 356 CP, I just put a stack of Frumenty in my inv. Super cheap.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threa...ons-Thread

There are better rotations in the links of the OPs thread, he hasn't updated it.

Edit: And nothing will take you HQ mats besides the brocade, and itll all be 100%.
Great Work . Thank you for sharing it.
that is good job man but i download it files from attachment but i don't know how i can upload it

can you help me in this

i want try it with cooking food 2 star i wish i can

i know it now how i can do it

but its not working any one from them :(
(01-15-2015, 01:50 PM)Mahmoud Wrote:  that is good job man but i download it files from attachment but i don't know how i can upload it

can you help me in this

i want try it with cooking food 2 star i wish i can

i know it now how i can do it

but its not working any one from them :(

After you unzip the files from the attachment, place them in the folder where you installed minion, should be something like this:

Code:
...\FFXIV_Updater\LuaMods\ffxivminion\SkillManagerProfiles

Once in there, enter the game, attach the bot and they should be available in your SkillManager window.

Remember tho, they wont work unless you use them for the class I configured it with. In other words, you can't use them as a "global" skill-set for each job (cul/wvr/gsm/bsm..etc), you will have to create your own following the configuration I used in the first post

ThumbsUp
This is pretty nice thanks for the contribution.
This is an excellent profile! I'm pretty new to minion so your guide was very helpful about setting conditionals. Using a combination of your rotation, my rotation, and your conditionals I made 30 HQ silver brocade out of 30 attempts. I watched it a few times and noticed that on my step where Ingenuity II would fire if it was a normal or poor, I had a good status and it instead did Byregots as stated in the conditionals! Excellent work, many thanks. :)
(02-04-2015, 12:57 AM)cwojtas Wrote:  This is an excellent profile! I'm pretty new to minion so your guide was very helpful about setting conditionals. Using a combination of your rotation, my rotation, and your conditionals I made 30 HQ silver brocade out of 30 attempts. I watched it a few times and noticed that on my step where Ingenuity II would fire if it was a normal or poor, I had a good status and it instead did Byregots as stated in the conditionals! Excellent work, many thanks. :)

Snicker You are welcome