Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Tutorial: Artisan Weapon & Master Recipe Token Craft HQ 100%
I just wanted to say thank you for this guide... I am not at the point that I can craft these items but reading and seeing how you used the step < and step >= finally allowed me to make my own leveling profiles for my crafters... Thank you
(03-15-2015, 01:04 AM)Lexus003 Wrote:  I just wanted to say thank you for this guide... I am not at the point that I can craft these items but reading and seeing how you used the step < and step >= finally allowed me to make my own leveling profiles for my crafters... Thank you

Cutesmile
I have a question. I just made a skill profile with the exact skills you have on it, but when I click startbot she spams comfort zone a few times, then inner quiet, then finished the craft. Can you possibly point me as to where I went wrong?
Sounds like you didnt set the steps
(04-08-2015, 12:19 AM)candicealyse Wrote:  I have a question. I just made a skill profile with the exact skills you have on it, but when I click startbot she spams comfort zone a few times, then inner quiet, then finished the craft. Can you possibly point me as to where I went wrong?

Well it could be various things, but it sounds like there is a problem in the continuity of the steps.

Be sure to properly set up the steps as you would use them in a normal craft.