Poll: What do you think of this idea?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Love it! Would like to see this implemented!

10 83.33%
Like it

0 0%
Sounds like too much work for what it's worth!

2 16.67%
Beh!

0 0%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average
[Request] - Player detection to turn off hack
^^ yup Cichard hit it on the head. Just let the bot mount up and run. You take away that risk and you look more like a normal player just mounting up after a node or using the aetheryts.

Only time I have open world teleported was a few times when I had 8 bots running and getting them all to walking sands. I just moved the leader right outside of walking sands and let the others port to him when i enabled it.

Other than that I look at it more of a dungeon/instance feature.

Nothing is cooler than using it in dungeons and getting to see different angles and how the actually map was constructed.
(01-15-2015, 07:01 PM)zerovisual Wrote:  ^^ yup Cichard hit it on the head. Just let the bot mount up and run. You take away that risk and you look more like a normal player just mounting up after a node or using the aetheryts.

Only time I have open world teleported was a few times when I had 8 bots running and getting them all to walking sands. I just moved the leader right outside of walking sands and let the others port to him when i enabled it.

Other than that I look at it more of a dungeon/instance feature.

Nothing is cooler than using it in dungeons and getting to see different angles and how the actually map was constructed.

that's not cool the coolest thing is when you tele to the catkiller fishing spot and fish one up the first time (they are 650k a piece HQ right now)
I override a few functions - this is one of them for teleporting...

Just throw in a new addin

module.def
Code:
[Module]
Name=MyMods
Version=1
Files=MyMods.lua
Enabled=1
Dependencies=FFXIVMINION   -- optional parameter, to include functions from other LUA modules, FFXIVMinion uses minionlib for example

MyMods.lua
Code:
mymods = {}

-- Initializing function
function mymods.ModuleInit()
    -- Function overrides
    ShouldTeleport = mymods.ShouldTeleport
end

function mymods.ShouldTeleport(pos)
    if (IsPositionLocked() or IsLoading() or ControlVisible("SelectString") or ControlVisible("SelectIconString") or IsShopWindowOpen()) then
        return false
    end
    if (ml_task_hub:CurrentTask().noTeleport) then
        return false
    end
    if (gTeleport == "0") then
        return false
    else
        if (gParanoid == "0") then
            return true
        else
            -- local players = EntityList("type=1,maxdistance=50")
            local players = EntityList("type=1")
            local nearbyPlayers = TableSize(players)
            if nearbyPlayers > 0 then
                return false
            end
            return true
        end
    end
end

-- Registering the Events
RegisterEventHandler("Module.Initalize",mymods.ModuleInit) -- the initialization function, gets called only once at startup of the game