Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Fishing Module - Release vendor trash
Wow didn't log in for a while and when I did there was this from drewlt. Thank you for this. I'll give it a go when FFxiv is back up.

Looking forward to taking a look at how you did this :-)

cheers
Hi, when i wanna use v3 it releases all fishes.
When i use v6, it dont release any fish... :(

Using:

Razor Clam,Razor Clam (HQ),Hammerhead Shark,Hammerhead Shark (HQ),Rothlyt Oyster,Rothlyt Oyster (HQ),Red Coral,Red Coral (HQ),Fullmoon Sardine,Fullmoon Sardine (HQ)
Can you show me screenshots of your main Fish window and your markers and your console window after fishing for a few?
Is this an English client? It doesn't handle other languages yet.

Use v6 - it's tested enough.

It's been working for me.

:)
I've only just downloaded this new v6, and so far everything works fine

But I don't know what the purpose of Item Priority is in the Settings window for the bot

I get that Item Priority inside the marker settings is where you put the fish you want to filter, but I haven't seen a use for the Item Priority in the settings window for the bot

Maybe there's something I'm missing?
(01-27-2015, 08:53 PM)saikai90 Wrote:  I've only just downloaded this new v6, and so far everything works fine

But I don't know what the purpose of Item Priority is in the Settings window for the bot

I get that Item Priority inside the marker settings is where you put the fish you want to filter, but I haven't seen a use for the Item Priority in the settings window for the bot

Maybe there's something I'm missing?

For when you aren't using a Marker - just like the mooch setting right next to it
:)
I just tried this for the first time and it's amazing. I'm finding it's working perfectly so far for me with no bugs that I can see.

Releasing fish I don't want and keeping the ones I do.

Just one thing though, It did take me a little while to work out how to Write in HQ lol (Maybe I just need to read better haha)

But that said, is there anyway to simply just add a HQ check box that will enable us to keep HQ versions of any items we add in the item box?

Hmm, although if we did that we might need 2 boxes.

Like a HQ Box and a HQ Only Box.

I dunno. just a thought. Well done on your work so far.
hi, i'm new here and i'm interested in this function. i don't really understand where i must type the name of fishes that i want to take. in priority in marker i can't type more than 1 name and after there isn't other space for other word. i'm not really expert in this things thanks for help.

Edit:
ok nm sorry, i can't see the word but i can write all the list thanks anyway xD but i have another question. there isn't nothing for recognize the weather and set the bot start with the looked weather?
(05-07-2015, 03:17 PM)Sirfortesque Wrote:  hi, i'm new here and i'm interested in this function. i don't really understand where i must type the name of fishes that i want to take. in priority in marker i can't type more than 1 name and after there isn't other space for other word. i'm not really expert in this things thanks for help.

Edit:
ok nm sorry, i can't see the word but i can write all the list thanks anyway xD but i have another question. there isn't nothing for recognize the weather and set the bot start with the looked weather?

Glad you like it - the following link has more logic wrapped around fishing for legendaries - not sure if it covers weather or not. But I'm pretty sure it's the most comprehensive to date.
http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-module-L...ge-support

:) -Andrew