Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
BLM best dps for everything??
Yes leader pocs the duty. Dutyswap addon swaps the maps on other chars.
(01-14-2015, 08:14 AM)sebbs Wrote:  Yes leader pocs the duty. Dutyswap addon swaps the maps on other chars.

Errr :/? What do you mean swaps the map? Awkward

Didn't know i needed DutySwap addon ^-^;

[Edit]: So I looked at that post on page 10 of TaskManager thread, and notice your post said that it was only usable by characters with said unlocked dungeons.

Doesn't this make it useless for new accounts as you'd have to manually play each one to unlock each dungeon via the main story :(?
You can easily make a duty setup to suit your needs it is an example of how to do it with the materials provided.

If you choose to level other ways thats your call but duties are just as effective or better
(01-14-2015, 08:51 AM)sebbs Wrote:  You can easily make a duty setup to suit your needs it is an example of how to do it with the materials provided.

If you choose to level other ways thats your call but duties are just as effective or better

Hey sebs, i tried to use the duty TaskManager profile you talked about, however when it tries to actually do it I get an error.

"The Profile [[Leveling]15-20Satasha] is structured incorrectly or does not exist. MapID of -1 will be assumed."

??

I unzipped it properly to my knowledge, but it never actually wants to work :(?

My LuaMods folder looks like this:
Dev [Folder]
Duties [Folder]
dutyswitch [Folder]
ffxivminion [Folder]
MinionLib [Folder]
TaskManager [Folder]
Level fates.info

I'm using the "Level 2nd Class" task.

[Edit]: Ah, i found the issue. By copypasta'ing the Duties from the Duties folder into the MMoMinion dutyprofiles folder it fixed the issue. This wasn't explained anywhere that I saw so ^-^.

Thanks, this looks amazing D:!
(01-14-2015, 09:07 AM)ThatAngryGuy Wrote:  
(01-14-2015, 08:51 AM)sebbs Wrote:  You can easily make a duty setup to suit your needs it is an example of how to do it with the materials provided.

Hey sebs, i tried to use the duty TaskManager profile you talked about, however when it tries to actually do it I get an error.

"The Profile [[Leveling]15-20Satasha] is structured incorrectly or does not exist. MapID of -1 will be assumed."

??

Dev [Folder]
Duties [Folder]
dutyswitch [Folder]
ffxivminion [Folder]
MinionLib [Folder]
TaskManager [Folder]
Level fates.info

Copy all your duties from the duties folder to the
\LuaMods\ffxivminion\DutyProfiles

The Level fates.info goes into the \LuaMods\TaskManager\Tasks
(01-14-2015, 09:11 AM)sebbs Wrote:  

??

Dev [Folder]
Duties [Folder]
dutyswitch [Folder]
ffxivminion [Folder]
MinionLib [Folder]
TaskManager [Folder]
Level fates.info

Yup, figured it out from basic trouble shooting and guessing before you posted xD! Thanks bud :3! Might want to include that info into that post on the 10th page or make a new thread about leveling 15-50 as all this information seems to be spread out across 9 different threads ;)!

Cheers Happy

ps: This looks ridiculous btw LOL Expect
(01-14-2015, 09:15 AM)ThatAngryGuy Wrote:  
(01-14-2015, 09:11 AM)sebbs Wrote:  

??

Dev [Folder]
Duties [Folder]
dutyswitch [Folder]
ffxivminion [Folder]
MinionLib [Folder]
TaskManager [Folder]
Level fates.info

Yup, figured it out from basic trouble shooting and guessing before you posted xD! Thanks bud :3! Might want to include that info into that post on the 10th page or make a new thread about leveling 15-50 as all this information seems to be spread out across 9 different threads ;)!

Cheers Happy

ps: This looks ridiculous btw LOL Expect

whats ridiculous?
they are making this harder then it needs to be... at lv 15 group your new accounts with your blms set the Duty profile for the dungeon thats in your level range. you can use the premade profiles all the way to 50 they work just fine.

Step:1 Group you 4 bots up once all 4 are atleast level 15.
Step:2 Select the duty profile for the dungeon in your level range(in this case Satasha)
Step:3 Select the skill profile for hte classess. Thaumaturge will work just fine.
Step:4 Take your bots to a secure location(Like the inn)
step:5 hit start.

No profile switcher needed. you can run satasha 15-35 takes about a day, swap th sunkentemple at 35-50 takes about a day.
Thats the method i use, and find it to work perfectly
Yep, it seems faster/more efficient to worry about class quests/main story once you are 50 since you simply faceroll most content. For botting purposes you'll usually want 4/8 BLMS anyway, so:

Uldah 1-15 quest
Sastasha 15-35
Main story until you unlock sunken temple (maybe jobs too) http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-34-50-Po...Praetorium
sunken temple to 50
Then use sebbs THM class quest to 30
http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Class-Quests--9987 , ask him nicely for the blm30-50 via pm

You can stop and lvl archer to 15 in between or once you're 50, your call. Then go back and run main story with the quest profiles provided by hamsterz above. The whole thing take 3 days tops.