Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Upgrading to novus
(01-20-2015, 04:27 PM)rsilva712 Wrote:  Alex is reportedly a 20% drop from fates in 2.5, so fate grinding is your best bet for finishing the alex stage now... now if only T4 materias would drop from fates :)

And lights give twice as many points now too, so SE definitely wants people to catch up on these now. If only books had gotten cheaper. soldery gains form quarn/snowcloak have decreased since those are no longer "expert" dungeons. Here is hoping that the new dungeons are minionable, and not like stone vigil :)

So FATEs with nexus give out 2 pts now?
yeah dungeon is still way better. especially like garuda and such.
(01-20-2015, 04:16 PM)Cichard Wrote:  the launcher?
lol

sorry my friend, i was at work when i posted this - i wanted to read the patch notes at lunch ;)
yeah just head to the lodestone
(01-19-2015, 07:43 PM)rsilva712 Wrote:  if it bumps up to the same rate as atma, that will mean you can fate farm your alex in about a week if you don't want to do books. Unless RNGus smiles upon you.

Errr, Atma weapon took me 24hrs to farm fates for? Is the Atma farming plugin not very good for MMOMinion??

Awkward
you shouuldnt be using the plugin. its built in to the bot now. just enable atama under settings in grind.
(01-20-2015, 08:58 PM)ThatAngryGuy Wrote:  
(01-19-2015, 07:43 PM)rsilva712 Wrote:  if it bumps up to the same rate as atma, that will mean you can fate farm your alex in about a week if you don't want to do books. Unless RNGus smiles upon you.

Errr, Atma weapon took me 24hrs to farm fates for? Is the Atma farming plugin not very good for MMOMinion??

Awkward

Atma and alex drop rate is now roughly the same. took you 24 hours to farm 12 atmas. 75 alex would take you 6x as long, thus a week. RNG being RNG, it can take you more or less, but it will still be much faster than farming maps for alex.
most definitely, before patch after two days botting I received 3 or 4 alex's, after new patch started at 4 today and have received 13.
I have got 11 in about 3 hours.

Will start again after work. If I didn't need to do books I would do multiple weapons.
(01-21-2015, 06:37 AM)kitanoi Wrote:  I have got 11 in about 3 hours.

Will start again after work. If I didn't need to do books I would do multiple weapons.

Ive been fate Farming for quite some time and still no Alexandrite..

Were you wearing a Novus or Animus? chances might be different for both