Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average
Stone Vigil (HM) help
yeah i got mine to work to 99% lol
Now I can't get it to work again, argh
This sucks~ the only dungeon left to do for zodiac relic quest x;

And its so boring to do 'legit'

Anyway the one time it worked my dungeon timed out because killing that thing took forever...
once you get it figured out thats all you do is leave the setting the same. i have 3/1 3 killing adds 1 on boss. set it to 99% and it works flawless everytime.
Probably an item level vs DPS timing issue because I cant get it right no matter what with my 4 guys

x;

Ugh~ So annoying I can't get it right.
i set 3 guys adds 1 guy boss and set it to 99% so they basically start killing adds right away. basically the boss does 3 spins before NPC die.
On the 3rd spin I always have 1 still alive and it dies a few seconds after the spin~

I'll give it a try again soon enough I guess, since its my last zodiac part and ive done it 'legit' a few times with no result (of course, fuck you RNG).
Réal sry but i really dont understand how it work, i try to set 99% it dont work this *Devil turtle already immune i try to assist ans canon with the A bard Notting to do :-( my set 1BDR 106 1SMN 105 2 BLM 105 was my last DJ for my Relic i try to do it In DF 19 runs n no loot ^^
Please if someone can take Time to awnser me.
And sorry for my english i've learn it In this MMO ^^
TY
take the % down from 99% 1% at a time. Untill it works.
the killto% is only in file B yes?? it goes invisible when turtle hits 90% hmmm what does it mean to bug the boss?? does it move to a different area? i'm lowering the percentage 1 by 1 but not sure how the bugging works... ty
if you read the OP , it says the NPCs that are helping you all have to die during the spinning phase to bug out the boss, so based on dps you need to let the adds kill off some of the NPC before you kill the adds. I run 1 bot A 3 bots B and set it to 99% to get it to work.