Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2.47 Average
Invalid Account
I have exacly same problem. I have upper cases in my pass. Maybe thats the problem ?
nope uppercase is just fine. his problem turned out he had the game installed in 2 places. one place wasnt fully installed the game and he had the bot pointed to that folder. invallid account is 99.999% user error. If you have teamviewer i can fix it for you.
Have been starting FFXIV first and attaching the bot because I couldn't figure out why I was getting the "Invalid Account" issue. I simply removed the "%" symbol from my password and now I can run everything through the launcher without issue. I wasn't aware special characters weren't supported, but now I know. Posting this for those that may have the "Invalid Account" issue and have special characters in their password.
(03-11-2015, 02:28 PM)y2krazy Wrote:  Have been starting FFXIV first and attaching the bot because I couldn't figure out why I was getting the "Invalid Account" issue. I simply removed the "%" symbol from my password and now I can run everything through the launcher without issue. I wasn't aware special characters weren't supported, but now I know. Posting this for those that may have the "Invalid Account" issue and have special characters in their password.

thats actually posted in the trouble shooting guide.

http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Read-Thi...ort-ticket