Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2.47 Average
Invalid Account
Hi,

(02-24-2015, 04:13 AM)Powder Wrote:  .... Also it can not handle using the security token or one time passwords.
I don't use one time passwords or security token

(02-24-2015, 04:13 AM)Powder Wrote:  .... ffxiv account is blocked due to IP, or too many password attempts.
No sir I don't. I can log in to the game manually the normal way

(02-24-2015, 04:13 AM)Powder Wrote:  Invalid account error is only caused by incorrect ffxiv log in credentials, .....
- Sir I have wrote my password and username on notepad, -> copy
- Open lodestone and login by ctrl v and pasting the login info I copied
- Lodestone logged in Ok
- Open Square Enix account and login by ctrl v and pasting the login info I copied
- Square enix account logged in Ok
- Open the game the normal way, -> run the launcher -> ctrl v the login info
- Game logged in Ok.

- Closes the game, open gui_launcher.exe, Add new account
- ctrl v the login info I copied earlier that works on Lodestone, Square Enix account, and game, click save
- Clicked "Start"

Invalid Account, what the hell is happening [Image: GuYLKwU.gif] So as for now I need to manually login to the game and attach the bot afterward

PS: idk might be related or not, I also have ESO Minion installed on different folder, but that one works fine as intended.
What does the launcher log say in it? And check to see in the Accounts.xml if there are any spaces or anything weird being added to your account credentials.
(02-24-2015, 12:02 PM)Powder Wrote:  What does the launcher log say in it? And check to see in the Accounts.xml if there are any spaces or anything weird being added to your account credentials.

20:17:25 [V] ==> Lauching new FFXIV instance for character*******on server Tonberry.20:17:32 [C] ==> Invalid FFXIV account login info for tr*****tter.

Accounts.XML

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<ArrayOfAccount xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
  <Account>
    <AllowedIPAddresses />
    <AccountName>trustedbotter</AccountName>
    <ServerName>Tonberry</ServerName>
    <CharName>Bloody Hell</CharName>
    <Password>fakepassword</Password>
    <Keycode>FFXIVfakeKeycode</Keycode>
    <KeyPassword>fakepassword</KeyPassword>
    <Datacenter>0</Datacenter>
    <Attach>true</Attach>
    <Minimize>false</Minimize>
    <PathToExe>C:\Program Files (x86)\SquareEnix\FINAL FANTASY XIV - A Realm Reborn\game\ffxiv.exe</PathToExe>
    <ScheduleObjects />
  </Account>
</ArrayOfAccount>

No unnecessary blank spaces. PS: I also just resetted my ffxiv account, yield no result, can login manually but cant via gui_launcher
Your password is incorrect or username. Or you have one time password or you have speciql charcters
(02-24-2015, 03:34 PM)Cichard Wrote:  Your password is incorrect or username. Or you have one time password or you have speciql charcters

Hi, I dont have special characters on password, only alphabet and numbers.

I tried typing my login info one by one as well as copy paste it to
- Lodestone -> Logged in fine
- Square Enix account website -> Logged in fine
- Game manually -> Logged in fine
- gui_launcher -> invalid account (both via copy paste, as well as typing the login info manually character by character)

If my password or username is incorrect, why I can log in on those 3 but not via gui_launcher?
did you try the _OLD launcher? Lots of people having issues with the updated gui launcher.
(02-25-2015, 08:03 AM)rsilva712 Wrote:  did you try the _OLD launcher? Lots of people having issues with the updated gui launcher.

hi, gui_launcher_old is working fine. I can login. But not with new gui_launcher even with same login info, keep saying invalid account, pretty much sure there's a bug on this.
(02-25-2015, 06:52 AM)richardwood Wrote:  
(02-24-2015, 03:34 PM)Cichard Wrote:  Your password is incorrect or username. Or you have one time password or you have speciql charcters

Hi, I dont have special characters on password, only alphabet and numbers.

I tried typing my login info one by one as well as copy paste it to
- Lodestone -> Logged in fine
- Square Enix account website -> Logged in fine
- Game manually -> Logged in fine
- gui_launcher -> invalid account (both via copy paste, as well as typing the login info manually character by character)

If my password or username is incorrect, why I can log in on those 3 but not via gui_launcher?
i have heard people tell me this all the time, and every single time ive gone in to their computer via teamviewer its been either they typed it in wrong or they didnt launch the bot as admin. 100% of the time its been these issues. I am here i can check via Teamviewer im home all day.
Hello was there update these past few hours. it is working now out of the blue Expect I dont know what I did, but I swear it wasn't.
Nope there wasnt.