Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average
Keeper of the Lake [Complete + Loot]
awesome thanks alot man!!!
good job!
having an issue where the leader is telporting right in front of last boss during the fight and not leaving and getting the whole party wiped. its shortly after the first dragon goes down.. any ideas?
ya in my group as well. Not even one time does it complete the action. Right before endboss all leave
Will look into it tonight, and see if i can repeat the issue - so far i have had no problems running the profile
What are your party setups?
I have whm + 3 BLMs. BLM is party leader. Everything works fine but last boss = leave
I've gotten the first part of not continuing after first boss fixed but cannot fix the last boss.
Are you getting any deaths prior to the last boss? if someone dies you have to reload them - it seems to be a bug with the bot since 2.5 that on death, the bot doesn't behave properly- sometimes fails to go to the correct positions (normally height), i.e stands on the floor instead of in the air at various points,

As for the last boss, this has me stumped - when i run it, they attack the boss, they switch to the right dragon when he pops, then the left, then back on the main til its dead.
I've completed 4 runs back to back for testing and have had no problems :/

Can you try this?

When your 4 bots get to the end boss, press ctrl+l on all 4 of them, let them jump through stages to the last boss again and see if on returning to the final boss it works this time around or not. It wont take more than a few mins for them to get back to the boss,

A workaround if all else fails:
When the bots get to the last boss and "are in the air" in their start position, set all bots to "assist", then manually switch targets
Takes a few minutes to kill the boss, i.e Target Boss > Right Dragon > Left Dragon > Boss - Win
For me the problem during last boss is that it doesn't attack the 2nd mirage dragon, it just teleport to where the chest would spawn at the end and die from main boss.

Kaeyt would it be possible that maybe the version that's uploaded for us to download is a different version from the one you are using?
(01-25-2015, 05:16 AM)lantus Wrote:  For me the problem during last boss is that it doesn't attack the 2nd mirage dragon, it just teleport to where the chest would spawn at the end and die from main boss.

Kaeyt would it be possible that maybe the version that's uploaded for us to download is a different version from the one you are using?

I am getting the same issue.